I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

Discus and support I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Steven Crossman, Dec 26, 2023.

1. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse.

:)

Steven Crossman, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Steven Crossman Win User

I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in and out whilst playindgdestiny 2 via Steam

Hi Marvina

I have updated the firmware on the headset. Didn't work with destiny but worked with Gunfire Reborn. So am currently reinstalling Destiny 2 to see if that rectifies it.

Cheers :)

Steve
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in and out whilst playindgdestiny 2 via Steam

Hello, that's great, I hope it is a solution for the problem you have, good luck and happy day,
  4. ngocphi Win User

You have to address it with turtlebeach
  5. ngocphi Win User

Technically those headsets are.meant to usr their own adapters

If it has sonic or its own property dongle llike.tuttlebeachetc

You should.contact the manufacture of the headser
  6. Steven Crossman Win User

Thanks Marvina

I will do what you recommend and let you know what happens. Very much appreciated :)

Cheers

Steve
Thema:

I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

1. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in... - Similar Threads - third party headset

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party or Hall Effect Joystick Bug on Xbox: Hi all, In 2 different games, Baldur's Gate 3 and Lightyear Frontier I've noticed the right stick not working properly when using the crafting wheel in game. In BG3 you can at least select every...
  4. Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party hall effect sensors replacement for xbox controller?: Does anyone know where to find hall effect sensors sticks to put into your stock xbox controller? I know that Gulikit does for the Switch and Steamdeck and I know that third party controllers on...
  5. Third party devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party devices: I was mostly curious if I could receive a console ban for using a unauthorized third party device like XIM matrix 36cdd885-86b4-463b-bdd7-a3bd2f9bf8ca
  6. I heard third party devices are getting banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    I heard third party devices are getting banned: I am 90% sure I have undiagnosed tourettes and would like to know if I could get banned/console banned for using a strikepack. My thumbs uncontrollably flick up pretty often and it makes it hard...
  7. What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What are the most affordable third party controllers that Xbox will accept?: Got a controller from Amazon and now it says February 22nd it'll stop worried. I am thoroughly annoyed but not angry because it has a turbo button and even though I don't play multiplayer much I...
  8. Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox OS support for FANATEC - more features of third-party input devices: Hello, Since three years Microsoft is working on enabling proper functionality of FANATEC’s devices. With Forza Motorsport already launched, Assetto Corsa Competizione having cross play with PS5...
  9. Is it legal to buy games from third parties?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it legal to buy games from third parties?: Hello In Algeria some sellers they have a method to play games on Xbox series S called control parental, They share the game with you throughout using an email. and following this control...
  10. Third party wireless controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third party wireless controller: Hoping someone can advise. I have been searching for an affordable wireless controller that lights up for my 8 yr old granddaughter for her Xbox one s. I have been reading about recent issues with...