I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...

Discus and support I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Create a new account with old suspended email? eefa90bc-84ec-452b-be40-f89d3b8449c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kirby Condron, Jun 11, 2023.

1. I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...

Create a new account with old suspended email?

:)

Kirby Condron, Jun 11, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still need to use the email on my main.

Hey there, Kirby Condron

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

Please be aware that as the account is suspended then you are not allowed to create an account to bypass the Enforcement action. By doing this, you will be breaking the Xbox Code of Conduct and can result in the new account been suspended.

VI. Where there are limits, there's a reason

It’s never fun to lose access to Xbox features, but know that when we put restrictions in place, we do so to help ensure everyone’s safety or improve an experience for the community. Attempting to circumvent restrictions can affect both customer privacy and the integrity of Microsoft or partner services. For the safety of all, it’s important to respect deliberate limitations.

For example, don’t:

• Create alternate Microsoft accounts to circumvent a suspension or restriction
    • Use other accounts to continue communicating with a player who blocked you
    • Try to circumvent regional content restrictions
    • Resell or redistribute any part of Xbox services
    More information can be found here: Xbox Community Standards | Xbox

As this thread is breaking the Code of Conduct and Terms of Use, I am going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Nathan
  3. FCPCatalyst93 Win User

Case Review not working.

I appreciate the reply.

I have a suspension on my main account "FCPCatalyst", this one "" is just an account I created to be able to access the forums.

In my other account it says I'm not eligible for a Case Review "yet", and that I have to fill a questionnaire, but then when I click it there's a bug on the page, it just says "null". Maybe this is because Case Reviews are still in a sort of beta mode?

I'd really like to be able to get my point across to moderators, I really think I have a chance of averting this suspension. It was really harsh considering the context of the situation.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Really confused need help

Creating another account to get around a suspension on your main account is a violation of the ToU/CoC.

I believe the enforcement team have now put in place "methods" to prevent this which is why your new account can't communicate either.
  5. StanYR Win User

How to monitor MY screen time on xBox?

Thanks for your reply!

If anyone interested, how I solved this issue - I have deleted existing family security, then created new family under different account, adding my main account as a family member, not organiser. I can see the screen time of my main account now.
  6. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

Can you merge xbox accounts

So I want to get all my game data onto one of my xbox accounts because I don’t want to keep switching accounts to play games and to have all of my friends on one account
    Hello,

How are you. You can't MERGE Xbox Live accounts, however you can have a main Account for yourself and other accounts that you have. Either you can make your main account that you have all your games and friends on the main or you can create a new one and
    start fresh. Everything is saved on one main Xbox LIVE account.

Best,

Philip
Thema:

I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still...

1. I have a suspension on my main account. How will I create a new account because I still... - Similar Threads - suspension main account

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?

in XBoX on Windows
    Remove the suspension and the ban on the my xbox account from the reinforcement team?: The reinforcement team did suspend and banned my account on the Xbox and I cant sing in and out on the my account on the Series X and I cant acess and enter the features off it and Xbox Live on...
  4. How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get a case review and appeal a suspension for doing nothing wrong?: I posted a group post for the game warframe stating "Wts wisp prime for 120" and others was doing the same yet i was reported for it and suspended. I'm not even sure why i was reported or anything...
  5. Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I talk to people through my Xbox after I went through a suspension, it was...: Got comms banned waited till I was un banned and I still can’t speak to people a41bc0f5-01be-4c3d-922a-f89eda451e3b
  6. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  7. 61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.

in XBoX on Consoles
    61 day suspension? for what? Stupid False Reports Microsoft.: Xbox listening to false reports on me yet again, only 2 reports this time and I get 61 days? seriously? how does that make any sense? Microsoft is being stupid at this point, the people that...
  8. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  9. How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you shorten suspension on your Xbox?: I got called an illegal alien that lives in the states and we all know how we get when comes to competitive games like a game called for honor. When I got called that I said somethings outta anger...
  10. permanent suspension on main account

in XBoX Accessibility
    permanent suspension on main account: so i woke up to a permanent ban on my xbox i’ve had only 2 strikes on my account and for some reason i never got any details on why i got banned. all i remember was i was playing rainbow six siege...