I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

Discus and support I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victor Vera1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Victor Vera1
    Victor Vera1 Guest

Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join the game, I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing seems to work, tried unistalling reinstalling, tried deleting the file and then repairing on the app, tried repairing the app and also the game, I updated my windows , checked the service to see if it was on manual and still the problem persists. I tried to open EAC from the game files but it doesnt open at all, and apparently thats another issue that also I cant seem to find a solution, any help for what else I should do? I asked Rebellion the guys that made Sniper Elite and they passed the blame on epic and their customer support told me to speak with xbox support, I have no idea what else to do. I just want to play the game man. I also checked the EAC support on what to do and apparently they tell me to delete the file and repair it but again nothing happens.

:)

Victor Vera1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Victor, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reinstall the Easy Anit Cheat application?

Try opening it by right-clicking the file and selecting Run as an Administrator.

Once open, click the Repair Services button.

I could find mine inside my Fortnite folder installation. (Drive:\Epic Games\Fortnite\FortniteGame\Binaries\Win64\EasyAntiCheat)

I would suggest installing Fortnite just for that if your current file does not open.
  3. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Sniper Elite 5 Achievement Tracker Stuck and bugged.

Hello Reecey23596,

I'm Nilay and I'll be glad to answer your query today.

Please follow the steps below:

1. Create a Desktop Shortcut of Sniper Elite 5
    2. Right click on the shortcut and Run as Administrator
    3. Play the Sniper Elite 5

You have to create a desktop shortcut of Sniper Elite 5 and run the game as Administrator to fix the EAC error. This will bypass restrictions and run the game properly.

If you’re playing the game using the Xbox Game Pass on PC, then you can right click on the Sniper Elite 5 icon in the Game Pass app and then select Create a Desktop Shortcut. You can then choose “Run as administrator.”

Follow this link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ase-help/b89b1cb5-c45c-4fdd-99b1-3fab1369f52f to get further troubleshooting.
  4. lucianoabarreto Win User

Sniper Elite 5 EAC

I'm facing the same problem since last week. When I try to start the game show an error Error execution Privileges insufficient. This is happening only with Sniper Elite 5 Xbox PC. I tried many tutorials and nothing works
  5. Conan Langer Win User

Sniper Elite 5 EAC

Same here, please fix it a.s.a.p.!!! It worked before but now I get this f.....g EAC-error message!
  6. ~LD~ Win User

Sniper Elite 5 EAC

hi i keep getting error 0x00000004 trying to install easy anti cheat. i have the game pass game version. i tried launching as administrator and restarting my pc, looking through the game files didnt show up any discrepancies either
Thema:

1. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5 - Similar Threads - serious issue EAC

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  5. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  6. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  7. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  8. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  9. My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s is making an annoying cricket/pinging sound. Is this a serious issue?: Hello, I have had my Xbox one s for a couple years now and it has randomly started making a loud cricket sound and I can’t find anything about it on the internet. I don’t know where it’s coming...
  10. The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    The Last Two Alpha Skip Ahead Updates Are Causing Serious Issues.: Since The April 19th 2023 Alpha Skip Ahead Update On Series X My Console Freezes And Doesn't Restart And Just Shuts Down. When I Try To Report The Issue On Xbox It Loads Up The Error Reporting...