I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

Discus and support I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible 3296876e-7797-40e6-9cff-de265ad1386e Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by skylar wemhoff, Jun 18, 2024.

1. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

Trying to download the finals and my console say this game is not compatible

:)

skylar wemhoff, Jun 18, 2024
  2. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  3. skylar wemhoff Win User

I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error saying not compatible with your console. Please help

Thank you for the help, looking into upgrading now. Thanks
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error saying not compatible with your console. Please help

Series is the current Xbox, so that's why it won't work

[​IMG]

this is a series X
  5. Smwutches Win User

Are you sure it's a Series X and not a One X?
  6. skylar wemhoff Win User

I was not even aware there was 2 separate "X" consoles. I believe it's the one X
Thema:

I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error...

1. I have a series x console and when trying to download certain games it gives me an error... - Similar Threads - series console trying

2. Xbox series S|X console FPS

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series S|X console FPS: Hello guys.. does anyone know how to display live FPS stats when gaming on xbox consoles? (if that's possible ofc) Thanks in advance submitted by /u/BillCipher96 [link] [comments]
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...

in XboX Insiders
    Will the Xbox series X be able to handle GTA 6, or will it be worth getting the new console...: Do y’all think that the console that is supposed to come out in 2026 will be worth buying for Gta 6 for the best possible experience, or do you think will the series X probably handle it good...
  5. Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tried installing the new console update for my Xbox Series X on January 25th 2024, but I’m...: it gets up to 3% download and then it gives me the error message every single time, I tried turning the console on and off again, I know it’s not my internet, the internet works just fine for it....
  6. Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x8007139f when trying to download xbox series x game onto console: Trying to download (from a disc) Assassin's Creed: Mirage onto my Xbox Series X. Have the correct version of the game but when I try to download it gives the error message 0x8007139f. The help...
  7. I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried...: I have an Xbox series s and I am unable to login to my account on the console. I have tried resetting it and even did and OSU, but I am still not able to login. After clicking sign it it just...
  8. Xbox Series X console turns on, but no picture. Tried different HDMI leads no joy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X console turns on, but no picture. Tried different HDMI leads no joy.: Xbox series x turns on, but no Picture. HDMI leads Changed still no joy. Tried all HDMI ports. What to do 5c831746-6730-4f57-95bd-b75a479de0d4
  9. Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s will disconnect from wifi, already tried NAT, DNS, console reset, modem reset...: Xbox series s will keep disconnecting from wifi. I have already tried all t.shoot steps. No matter what the issue persists. This is a brand new console. All other devices don't have any issues,...
  10. Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing Xbox live same Xbox series s console trying to couch co op Diablo 4.: Trying to play Diablo 4 game sharing Xbox live couch co op battle net says both accounts need a Xbox live. I share my Xbox live with any profile signed into my console so why would playing local...