i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

Discus and support i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hitwitchiks, Aug 9, 2023.

1. hitwitchiks
    hitwitchiks Guest

i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server

i brought my pc to my moms place and connect to the network here all the other games work except for ubisoft games it doesnt connect to server i have tried fifa modern warfare 2 they all work ,as soon as i open ubisoft connect it gives me an error visual runtime c++ library error.

:)

hitwitchiks, Aug 9, 2023
  2. Green Marine1 Win User

This might be a stupid question but this fixed it for me. Do you happen to have Ubisoft Connect installed on a drive other than your system (C:) drive? This was the case for me and, for whatever reasons, I have encountered other apps not working right when not on the system drive so in my troubleshooting, I uninstalled and deleted the remaining installation folder (that might also have helped) and installed it again on the system drive and now it is working fine. Just thought I would chip in as this was happening to me as well.
    This worked for me as well. I have 4 HDD, two are mechanical and two are NVME, once I uninstalled and re installed to c: Ubisoft worked perfectly. đź‘Ť
  3. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Hitwitchiks,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

Have you tried reinstalling it?

Best regards
  4. Green Marine1 Win User

Go to %LocalAppData% and delete Ubisoft Game Launcher
    This fix works for approximately 1% of client based users, in other words it's a useless fix. I wish it helped but the only thing it does clear your sign in information
  5. metalhead_1000 Win User

This might be a stupid question but this fixed it for me. Do you happen to have Ubisoft Connect installed on a drive other than your system (C:) drive? This was the case for me and, for whatever reasons, I have encountered other apps not working right when not on the system drive so in my troubleshooting, I uninstalled and deleted the remaining installation folder (that might also have helped) and installed it again on the system drive and now it is working fine. Just thought I would chip in as this was happening to me as well.
  6. Fernando Perez2 Win User

Go to %LocalAppData% and delete Ubisoft Game Launcher
Thema:

1. i have a runtime c++ error when i try to open ubisoft connect and it doesnt connect to server - Similar Threads - runtime c++ error

2. Xbox.com Runtime Error ???

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox.com Runtime Error ???: Hi, every time I try to use xbox.com I am given a "runtime error". I have tried multiple browsers, multiple devices, multiple connections in multiple geographic locations and nothing has changed...
  3. Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories App "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" when Elite S2...: When i try to configure my elite controller with the "xbox accessories" app, i get an error message saying "failed to sign in using gaming runtime services" it tells me to log into the xbox app,...
  4. unable to locate the java runtime

in XBoX on Windows
    unable to locate the java runtime: I'm trying to run Forge 1.12.2 on Minecraft so I can use certain mods, but this error popped up. I've seen multiple errors but I just can't figure this one out. Unable to locate the Java runtime....
  5. Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having trouble logging into Xbox on the app, and in-game. WebView2 Runtime framework message.: I recently resetting my computer just yesterday. I went to re-download an app I had previously and that all went fine, I was able to get to the login page on the launcher easily. While doing this,...
  6. WebView2 runtime

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WebView2 runtime: I'm trying to run Subnautica subzero but its saying I need to install WebView2 runtime and there's a install button but it doesn't work and when I load in Subnautica subzero save data won't load...
  7. XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Controller not working on PC - Runtime Library Error, Freeze during Gameplay: Hey everyone, I recently changed from an XBox 360 Controller to an XBox One Controller on my Win 10 PC. Even though I am still using both, I prefer the XBox Ones feel, so I am currently trying to...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime (x64), when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime...
  9. .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    .NET Desktop Runtime Setup Failed: I am attempting to install .NET Desktop Runtime because the game Baldurs Gate 3 requires it. I keep getting the following log file with the setup failed that cites an issue with the Temp folder....
  10. Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package Infinite Install Prompt: When trying to install any game form game pass i get stuck in infinite loop installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 UWP Desktop Runtime Package and stop downloading a game and it look like this......