i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my...

Discus and support i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my microsoft account and trying to get it back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lihqurr, Feb 13, 2023.

1. Lihqurr
    Lihqurr Guest

i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my...

i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my microsoft account and trying to get it back

:)

Lihqurr, Feb 13, 2023
  2. ELit3xLaMa Win User

Error code 800704DC

I keep on getting this error code 800704DC i don't know what to do can someone tell me how they resolved their issue please
  3. Sloth192k Win User

Multiple users under my Microsoft account Xbox series sss

I also have two step verification on and I have to verify my account through my email or phone that are both hacked. I tried to sign in on a computer and now it's saying I've tried too many times to log in. So I cannot access my account at all. I have to someone contact me or get a recovery code. How can I do this? I'm lost here. I'm getting screwed over by the second while I cannot speak with tech support.
  4. warjit Win User

How to Cancel Xbox GamePass subscription on an account for which I have lost password?

As the title says, I recently subscribed to Xbox Gamepass with a brand new microsoft account. Unfortunately, I have lost the password and I can not recover it by filling the recovery form. I have tried that multiple times and now it says limit has exceeded.

In this situation, how do I cancel my Xbox GamePass subscription since I have lost access to my microsoft account?
  5. S7ALKER68 Win User

Lost Limbo Code

I also have lost my message with the code, I wrote the code down before the message was erased

but I must of wrote it down wrong because every time I try to use tee code it tells me invalid code try

another. and yes I've tried all the possibilities. Can someone Please Help??

Thanks in advance!
  6. IsamarMendoza Win User

Perdi todo mi progreso en minecraft dungeons[I lost all my progress in minecraft dungeons]

I have the same problem, I recently enter to the launcher and then I lost all my progresss. I am so disappointed, someone know how to fix it please :( ???
Thema:

1. i have a recovery code but do not know how to use it can someone tell me i recently lost my... - Similar Threads - recovery code someone

2. Microsoft account recovery is awfull.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account recovery is awfull.: I've currently had my account hacked and the account recovery seems pointless I give all the information that is true to MY account but still don't regain It like how much more obvious do I have...
  3. Email Recovery for Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Email Recovery for Minecraft: I HAVE my Minecraft User Name but NOT the email address used to set it up. All the ones I thought it could be do not work. Can I recover the email address using just the Minecraft User Name?...
  4. Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Recovery: My son is wanting to transfer all his games from Xbox 1 to his new Xbox but it's requesting the email linked to the account. He no longer has access to this email as it's not available anymore. We...
  5. Minecraft Account Recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Account Recovery: I recently tried to login to my minecraft account and had no luck getting in. What i forgot was i deleted a microsoft account a while back and im assuming that this account turned out to be the...
  6. Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone please help me with Account Recovery?: Can ANYONE PLEASE help me recover my other account? I had to make a new account just to try to get in contact with support. When I try to sign in, it wants me to verify with a phone number I do...
  7. account recovery not working at all

in XBoX Accessibility
    account recovery not working at all: I have tried for the last 8 months 2 times a day filling out all of my details to the automated account recovery and it still isn't working. I'm not sure what to do at this point, do I really give...
  8. Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Account Recovery From Transaction ID?: I was recently hacked by participating in a fake verification form where I entered my code. My main Microsoft account was stolen and all of the sign-in information was changed including my email...
  9. Account taken over - help with recovery

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account taken over - help with recovery: Hi My son was playing Minecraft and got tricked into entering the email code into a Discord chat. The email address then received this message: [img] Microsoft account team <*** Die...
  10. Recovery email security code not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovery email security code not working.: Someone requested a security information change on my account that was not me. When I press the button that says "let us know if this wasn't you" it brings me to a screen where I have to enter...