I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

Discus and support I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by James Murchie, Dec 23, 2023.

1. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before

I'm trying to use Microsoft rewards but when I try to redeem on my account it asks for Verfication on my email that starts with "NO" witch I've never used kr seen before so I need help

:)

James Murchie, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi James! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft account email address.

Based on your description, it might be possible that your account is hacked. Try to sign into your account on account.microsoft.com > Your info > then verify if the email address is not yours.

If you have confirmed that the email address is not yours, this can only mean that your account is compromised. I highly recommend you add your email address or phone number to your Microsoft account security information and remove the hacker's email.

IMPORTANT: According to the official Microsoft website: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...on-codes-bf2505ca-cae5-c5b4-77d1-69d3343a5452

"Updating your security information may cause your account undergo to a 30-day security lockdown. During this time, you cannot make any changes or additions to security settings or billing info. Your account is still open and active, and you can still use your email, Skype, OneDrive, and devices as usual."

Furthermore, during the 30-day security lockdown, you won't be able to redeem your rewards points unless the security info change process is complete but rest assured that this will secure your account further and will prevent any future hacking into your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. HeraldxOfxIrony Win User

I can not Transfer my Gamertag to a new Microsoft account.

oh yeah and like an idiot, i also never verified that email with my live account, and i've been using it for like 8 years or so. Probably nothing i can do, huh?
  4. xKDx35 Win User

Can't connect to Xbox Live after update!

No, because I never used the email or sent any emails. I just used it for Xbox Live. I have already tried that method and it just says they cannot verify my account.
  5. jat666 Win User

Dear Microsoft

DID YOU EVEN READ THE 2ND POST?! Nothing seems to be verified according to the popup before I restarted my xbox and neither of my emails or any account I've ever owned has ever been comprimised. Topping it of my headset not working after all this makes me
    wish I never *** bothered...

My account was secure and easy to maintain before this ***, it is by no means smoother!
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Error code 8015402B keeps appearing when we try to log in a new microsoft account.

"This means you're using a non-Microsoft email address that has not been verified.

If you use a non-Microsoft email address such as an @gmail.com or @yahoo.com address, you'll need to verify that you have access to that email account before you can use Microsoft services.

To verify your account, sign in to your Microsoft account at any xbox.com page, such as this one, and follow the instructions to verify your email address. To learn more about how to verify your account, see

"Call us overprotective, but we need to verify that this email is yours" message when signing in to Xbox.com
    . "

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/errors/error-code-0x8015402B
Thema:

1. I have a random verify email on my account that I've never used before - Similar Threads - random verify email

2. Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is a single motor going off randomly in my series x controller?: The controller I have is the stock controller that came with my Xbox series x console. I've had it for about two years now and I haven't had any issues with it until a week ago. The vibration...
  3. Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X randomly Shut off. Said it overheated, but wasn't hot.: Playing DayZ. Twice in a row, about an hour into playing it randomly went straight to black. Thought it hard crashed and pushed me to the menu. But no. Right off. Turned it back on, got the...
  4. Xbox series X randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X randomly disconnecting: My xbox series x keeps randomly disconnecting. Every 5-10 minutes, itll completely lose connection and sign me out, then reconnect 15 seconds later, long enough to kick me out of a game if im in...
  5. So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So I'm running my Xbox of a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet...: So I'm running my Xbox off a wifi extender. It keeps changing ports and randomly gets packet loss. I'm using the net gear ex3110. I've tried so much to just get a steady signal. Any advice....
  6. What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox...: What is www.xboxchecker.com I've received a random message about Xbox checker on my Xbox Series X console messages? Is it safe to go this website and why did I receive this? submitted by...
  7. Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Microsoft Rewards set to auto redeem randomly, wont let me cancel even after doing so.: Alright so today I was looking at some gift cards on my Xbox One to see what I could get in the future, and I was looking at auto redeem, for some reason the 10$ Xbox Gift Card option was set to...
  8. So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my xbox ones randomly switched itself off, waited a min, powered it up, had sound but no...: So my xbox one s randomly switched itself off while in the middle of doing something, so I waited a min, turned it back on... No picture, had sound but no picture, checked hdmi, checked power...
  9. Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do I keep receiving invites for minecraft windows 10 edition from random people even...: how can I stop getting these invites 157363d0-6835-4b60-86e9-9800ba2f9c9b
  10. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...