I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

Discus and support I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 30, 2019.

1. I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program

I was wondering if you awesome and hard working insider team could give us people who are in the insider program who have never had the offer to test the next gen console. and to have the opportunity to do so for project Scarlett I have always wanted to and participate in testing each new next generation console but never have gotten an offer to do so. I’d love to help with that as well and I’m sure a lot of other insiders who have gotten the offer to participate and test any new next generation console. would love to have the pleasure and opportunity to do so like I do so if this could happen or have this offer available to us insiders who have never have had the offer or opportunity to help test next generation consoles this would be great

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 30, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have a question for everyone who works in the insider program