I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

Discus and support I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Couloumisk, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Couloumisk
    Couloumisk Guest

I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his...

I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts?

:)

Couloumisk, Jan 2, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his system? Obviously in separate accounts?

Hello Couloumisk, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

I understand that you want to request a refund, according to the refund policies in games, a request can be made as long as less than 14 days have passed since the purchase of the game and considerable hours of play have not been reached, apparently you are within these requirements so you must go to the following link to copy the order/transaction number of the game you want to refund.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

After having the order or transaction number, you must go to the following link, which is a form to make the refund request. There you will have to fill out some information that is required for the request to be valid.

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

If you have any other questions, let me know, I'll be happy to help you. Happy and prosperous New Year.
  3. Couloumisk Win User

Thank you very much Oskayra, happy new year to you too.
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Can my son play online, against me if he does not have the game on his system?

Hi Mark! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

If your account has the purchased game and Xbox game pass core/Xbox game pass ultimate to activate online feature and a second Xbox, yes your son can play the game online with you.

What you need to do is set your account as home Xbox for game/subscription sharing on your son's Xbox console. After signing in > press the Xbox menu button > settings > personalization > My home Xbox > Make this my home Xbox.

By setting your account as home Xbox, all of the accounts that will be using your son's console will have the benefits of your account's games and subscription.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. iAmBlackWidow Win User

minecraft for kids ? looking for new friends !

Hi. My 6y/o son loves minecraft on 360 but he only gets to play online when he's using my gold account. Is there a way to share a gold account in the family?

Anyhow he experiencd playing with someone online yesterday and now keeps wondering why he doesn't have minecraft friends online. I hope it's ok to add up the gamertags above and feel free to add me as well so my son can have more minecraft buddies. Thanks!
  6. pedgz Win User

2 xbox live memberships on the same console

browsing through the forums and saw this thread. have a similar situation. i have a 12-month gold and i have my own console. my brother is going to visit me and stay for at least 6 weeks. am planning to get him a 1-month gold membership and recover his gamertag
    to my console so he can play online, but he also wants to play online with or against me using his gamertag while i use mine on the same console so he can keep his game profile. as for the games, he wants to play the street fighter games, mortal kombat, brutal
    legend and dante's inferno with or against me. is it possible to have 2 gold accounts playing the same game on one console?
Thema:

1. I have a question, can my son play online against me if he doesn't have the game on his... - Similar Threads - question son play

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Family group question regarding send cash to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family group question regarding send cash to my son: Hi All, please help me I have a family group and I sent £15 to what I thought was my sons profile. It turned out that he had two profiles in the family group, one is dormant and one is active. I...
  8. Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Giving my 360 to my son, quick question....: Hey all, I have a few xboxes that I’ve collected over the years (360, 2x X1 and a series X) scattered throughout my house. My son is 7 years old and really getting into gaming with games like...
  9. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  10. Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looked I have a question how do you help a gamer who’s account has been hack my son uses my ...: Question one my son account was hacked, i am mad do to he has never had this done to him before we are trying to get his account recovered but microsoft is taking their sweet time in solving a...