I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

Discus and support I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. afe3ae47-835d-43bd-bb25-a0042561199e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlaskaWinner, Dec 25, 2023.

1. AlaskaWinner
    AlaskaWinner Guest

I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question.

:)

AlaskaWinner, Dec 25, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello again AlaskaWinner,

It all depends on which product you want to refund since according to Microsoft/Xbox policies a subscription can be refunded within 30 days, meanwhile a game can only be refunded within 14 days and also not having accumulated significant hours of play.

You can find this information here: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders

I hope you understand, happy holidays.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Hello AlaskaWinner, my name is Oskayra and it will be a pleasure to help you.

The Xbox ambassador Osinted and I will be happy to help you with any questions or problems you may have. Could you tell us what question you need help with?

We wait for your reply.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  4. AlaskaWinner Win User

I wanted to know how long to request a refund.
  5. Osinted Win User

Hello,

What question are you talking about?

Thanks,

6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

I have question someone please help.

You cannot transfer the Gold membership to another gamertag. You can delete your account from the console or from My Account on xbox.com. Refunds are not available for Gold memberships. Sorry Dear Chap!,
Thema:

1. I have a question and I need help, I hope someone can help me resolve this question. - Similar Threads - question need help

2. I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.

in XBoX on Windows
    I need to ask you a question? Hopefully you can help me.: I don’t know what it means. I’m my Xbox because I got seven strikes and then on the bottom says my expiration date May 24 of 2024 is that mean that they gonna cancel my membership or do I have to...
  3. I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions: I asked a question like this a few days ago and someone helped me by saying to fill in the microsoft recovery questions and then I would get my account back. But, it hasn't been solved yet....
  4. i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help again with a previous question with getting in contact with a DICE member or EA...: i have already asked this question in another thread but i completely forgot about the issue and now it has been dismissed so i ask again whether i can get in contact with them....
  5. General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?

in XboX Insiders
    General Question About XboxInsiders Need Help?: Hello. I recently bought myself an Xbox I haven’t played Xbox in 6-7 Years now. I had an enforcement action take place on my account back in 2016 had a communication ban for 24hrs over something I...
  6. need help with a question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with a question: How come the fifa23 I bought for x/s is now just fifa for Xbox 1? I don’t get that lol I literally payed for the xs version and now have to buy it again 3f1ea87b-c09a-4797-8387-ce0a0238affd
  7. Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help question about purchasing a series 2 elite controller: Okay so I already have one but want to buy one for a sibling. My controller I got with the one off cover plan option. And I wish to do the same for my sibling. Only thing is that when I add the...
  8. This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This is probably a silly question about Minecraft to most but I really need help PLEASE: My 5yr old has been playing minecraft (more so just running around on it) anyways he wanted me to put some mini games (I think that’s what they are) on it for him, so I purchased coins and then...
  9. Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me this ain't a xbox or microsoft question because I need to get a group of...: They are ganging up and destroying peoples fun by destroying things they have worked hard on.I will put a list of their gametags [mod removed].Please get them banned because what they are doing is...
  10. I need help Question is in the comments

in XboX Insiders
    I need help Question is in the comments: [IMG] submitted by /u/Robear1 [link] [comments]