I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

Discus and support I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kunitorelles, Nov 6, 2023.

1. Kunitorelles
    Kunitorelles Guest

I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have.

What are the differences between the versions?

:)

Kunitorelles, Nov 6, 2023
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Kunitorelles, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Don't worry, physical disc-based games have no regional restrictions, unlike what used to be with Xbox 360 consoles in the past. Now, you can play a physical game from any region on your console, regardless of the console's region.

There isn't much difference between regional versions of the console, but the most significant consideration is that if you purchase a console from a different region from your own, you can only apply the consoles warranty if you are in that specific region.

Even voltage is not a concern as the Xbox Series X is multi-voltage, meaning it will adapt to the voltage of the country where you connect it.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

personally I think the perks and KSRs are the gimmicks. I wouldnt mind if they had the vehicles where you had to control them yourself, and not call and forget a computer, or call in a gunship on rails where you hold down the trigger for a minute. As for
    the perks, since I dont see them going anywhere anytime soon, make them balanced, dont add in gimmicky ones, make every perk worthwhile to use, while having a negative and a positive. Look at BC 2 for example, they have specs, but nothing too gimmicky. If
    you want say higher explosives you cant have an attachment, run faster, more bullet damage, etc. Or if you want a Red Dot Sight, you wont have any kind of higher damage. Use the same concept for COD perks. Take the gameplay and make it focus more on team
    work, and winning rather than staying in a corner, and making it so easy a caveman can do it. Since 4, each COD has felt boring, because there is no real challenge in them.
  4. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

buy a map pack still supports Activision. Just saying, everyone is wanting change in the COD series (at least most people Ive talked to on and offline), yet they will still end up buying the newest COD game, and continue to support them. Honestly, if everyone
    who says they arent going to buy MW 3, doesnt buy it, it will put a dent in Activision (because there are a lot of people who have said this).
  5. FoomBerry Win User

I have my doubts...

With so many war games being released later this year, I'll likely buy BF3...My dad and brother on the otherhand will want MW3....tsk tsk tsk...
  6. Kramerllama Win User

I have my doubts...

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[quote user="BKB ShadowVegas"]

[quote user=""]

Agreed. COD 4 was decent, but not as great as people make it out to be. LAst good COD games were COD 2 and 3. Since 4 its all been going downhill with added gimmicks put into each game to appease their 12 year old majority fanbase

[/quote] don the flame suit Kramer. I said that the CoD was primarily 9-14 and some 20 somethings said CoD is aimed at adults as the main demographic. I laughed at
    them too. Cod is an arcade shooter, not a 'war' game. the helicopters fly around on fixed rails while you shoot a minigun out the window. That was really cool in 1991, when it was something new. here's a tip kids, just because it's new to you, doesn't
    mean it's new to everybody. CoD has been reusing the same formula for years, and it's getting stale.

[/quote]I said that the average age of CoD players was 16-24 and stated why I thought that by giving some examples. I even asked for you to provide some proof as why you think its 9-14. You didn't. So what that CoD is an arcade shooter. Thats what most
    people want. War sims are boring imo. Some of us don't care to deal with vehicles. I want to shoot people with guns and thats it. Im not a fan of the air support in CoD, but its rediculously easy to deal with. My strela takes out air support before it
    gets a kill most of the time.

Also isn't BF formula the same as it was except with destructability? Get a life dude. Why change a games formula when it sales? Thats just stupid. Halo did it with Reach and they took alot of heat for it.

[/quote]

But see, even in BF tanks, and choppers are easy to take out as well. Only difference between taking something out in COD and something in BF, is COD you point, lock on and shoot. In BF it requires some thought and strategy, but its not difficult. Every
    map with a chopper has either an AA gun, or Mounted MGs, which deal a lot of damage to a chopper. Engineer class is built specifically to take out tanks and choppers.

As for the BF formula, BC stayed similar between the series, but BF 2 and BC 1 were quite different with their gameplay mechanics, and BC 1 did take a lot of heat from PC gamers. BC 2 stayed similar to BC 1 but also reverted back to BF 2 formula. BF 3
    seems to take nothing from BC series, other than adding in destruction, which seems to be even more expansive than it was in BC 2.
Thema:

1. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt! - Similar Threads - question buy console

2. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  3. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  4. Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...: It's OK if I have to enter my password and two-factor authentication code every time I drive or otherwise travel between my home with the Xbox One X and my mother's new home with Nonnie and Papa...
  5. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  6. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  7. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...
  8. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  9. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question: I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but I'm growing impatient....
  10. Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...: If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the Japanese region, to buy CHAOS;CHILD? Thank you for...