I have a question about the sales tax where I live.

Discus and support I have a question about the sales tax where I live. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I live in Kentucky, I want to buy some Platinum for Warframe from the Microsoft store, it costs 9.99, what would my tax be?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BraedenSpencer, May 25, 2021.

1. I have a question about the sales tax where I live.

So I live in Kentucky, I want to buy some Platinum for Warframe from the Microsoft store, it costs 9.99, what would my tax be?

:)

BraedenSpencer, May 25, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It would be the same as the tax you pay in a store in your area.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, regarding your question it would be better to try contacting our support so that they check how much the tax is.

Contact us | Xbox Support
  4. Noble 29 Win User

total cost LE? HELP

Holy ridiculous sales tax, Batman! You have to pay an extra 13% Brad?! I only have a 6.25% sales tax where I live in Massachusetts.
  5. AlwaysLoading Win User

Microsoft Balance Issue

[mod removed - personal information]

Where I live there are no sales tax, and I have never has any tax on anything in the past.
  6. x0 ChetManly 0x Win User

Xbox One final cost including taxes?

I have 6.975% sales tax where I live and mine came out to $534 and some change.
Thema:

1. I have a question about the sales tax where I live. - Similar Threads - question sales tax

2. Spring Sale Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Spring Sale Question: Hey! I saw as of right now xbox game pass ultimate is $1. Can I get this using the spring sale gift card code Xbox gave to me from the mobile app? (Using the $10 spring microsoft code to get the...
  3. Rainbow Six Siege Sale Promotion Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rainbow Six Siege Sale Promotion Question: I bought Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition on May 24, 2017 for $80. I saw the sale going on today for the game and that copy is going for $47.99; and the Complete Addition is only $60. I was...
  4. Question about CoD/Destiny Bundle Sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about CoD/Destiny Bundle Sale: When I look at what comes with the bundle it shows Taken King and Rise of Iron expansions, but it just lists the Destiny game itself as a free trial. If I buy this bundle will I actually be...
  5. Fallout 4 season pass sale question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 season pass sale question: Ok, so I want to buy the season pass which is on sale right now! The problem is I'm reading reviews that people bought it and can't dload the dlc's. These are the reviews on xbox one which are new...
  6. Minecraft: Story Mode on sale question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: Story Mode on sale question: "Full Game - Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series" £3.47 why is episode 1 labeled this way do you actually get every episode for that price or just episode 1 ?...
  7. Question about modded consoles for sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about modded consoles for sale: I have no idea if this is the right forum for this post or even what a better one would be so feel free to redirect me. It has come to my attention that a local person is advertising modded...
  8. Square Enix Publisher Sale Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Square Enix Publisher Sale Question: Hi there! I was looking at the Square Enix Publisher Sale on this week (http://www.xbox.com/en-ca/promotions/sales/square-enix-sale ) and got excited when I saw Space Invaders Extreme listed...
  9. question about xbox live being on sale soon...

in XBoX on Consoles
    question about xbox live being on sale soon...: does anyone know when the price for xbox live will drop to $40? i'd like to add another year to my membership before that sale ends... bc22bb74-aa26-4f51-b38a-d9f2bd4ed4fb
  10. New to X1. Question on Live sale on Black friday

in XBoX on Consoles
    New to X1. Question on Live sale on Black friday: I know psn had a big sale at gamestop on 1 yr memberships. Is there any sales for cheaper live around black friday? b8d1adc7-b452-4899-ba10-f1f38705af35