I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

Discus and support I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Mar 19, 2020.

1. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

I’m really excited and looking forward to trying out this feature. I loved how on the Xbox 360 how you can press the X button on your Xbox 360 console to eject a game disc from the console. and now that the awesome team has braugh t this great and very useful feature back to the Xbox one X console. B I was wondering the latest status on this feature and when it’s comeing to the Delta Ring. can someone please help me out with this thanks insiders for your help and support and positive feedback about this I really appreciate it.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Mar 19, 2020
  2. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Unable to Download Mass Effect (download reset)

Hi Nalut,

Sorry to hear about the download troubles. Let's see what we can do.

Let's start out by just redownloading your profile. To do this, press the guide button on your controller, and then press "X" to sign out. Then choose "Download Profile", and redownload your profile.

Let us know how that goes, or if you have anymore questions.
  3. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Phantom Controller Issue

Ok silly question time, have you had any friends around who synced their controllers to your console ? Could it be that they left the controller somewhere in your property and it's in a position where it is constantly having the guide button pressed, maybe
    laying under a cushion or something. Or even one of your controllers guide buttons is stuck in ?

Sorry for all the questions !!
  4. Miss Kleo Win User

unable to connect to xbox live update currently unavailable

Hey TuRtLeMaN42086! Can I have you try rolling back to the previous update?

Just follow these instructions:

On your console, go to Settings hub, and then select System.

Select Storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

It will require you to update again. Let me know if you can or if it gives an error message.
  5. carb0nknight Win User

restting password

I've heard you can do it by following the directions below, no guarantees though as I've never tried it.

1 Turn on your Xbox (without a disc in the device).

2 Grab your Xbox controller and scroll down to "Settings." Then press the "A" button.

3 Scroll down to the "Parental Control" option and press the "A" button again.

4 Press the following four buttons in order: "X," "Y," "Left trigger" and then "X." After you have done this, you can reset the parental control password on your Xbox.
  6. taidara Win User

Can't login to Live with my XBox

Can you sign in to your Microsoft account and tell us if you have the two-step verification enabled. Just answer with a simple Yes or No!

[quote user="markusmatthias"]i have read that is possible to make a reset with the controller, how that works.[/quote]If you are referring to how to reinstall a portion of the Xbox system update, then here's how!

Turn off your console. Press and hold the sync button (the small one you use to connect your wireless controllers). While holding press the power button to turn your console on. Continue to hold the sync button until the console is booted up.

Go to System Settings and choose storage.

On your controller, press the following button sequence:

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.

Press the left bumper.

Press the right bumper.

Press the X button.
Thema:

I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to...

1. I have a question about the feature where you can press the X button on your controller to... - Similar Threads - question feature where

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x ● xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question Regarding Enforcements and Community Standards: I'm being given an enforcement for an innocuous looking for group post where I am offering to help kill a boss in Diablo 4 for gold. Why? This isn't against any community standards, and gold is...
  9. Xbox one console making question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one console making question: I got this xbox one in Illinois in the United states and read the manufacturing date and saw it said 2013-10-03 and I don't get how that works can someone please explain...
  10. Repair and services question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair and services question: When you send a product like a controller in for repair with its controller box does Microsoft return back the controller in the box you sent it in with? Just asking because I'm sending out my...