I have a question about the 3rd party ban

Discus and support I have a question about the 3rd party ban in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore? 61da02bc-30e4-43bf-a71c-20669e5a827a Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Erik Madatyan, Jan 9, 2024.

1. I have a question about the 3rd party ban

Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore?

:)

Erik Madatyan, Jan 9, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

there is no new third-party ban, unlicensed third-party controllers have always been banned from Xbox, and a few companies were exploding a bug in order to avoid paying the license fees

This controller appears unlicensed based on my research, and will likely cease to function. If you like a controller you need to call the company and ask them to get a license from Xbox and produce compatible controllers
  3. D3VIL DJINN Win User

replaced game console

refurb from Microsoft? or a refurb from some other 3rd party?

I have bought a refurb console from a 3rd party, and im thinking it could of been modified, and i might be banned.
  4. Mike GatorMouse Win User

Why are XIM and Cronus still allowed on XBOX yet legit 3rd part products are now banned?

Nobody cares about the 3rd party controllers. This question isn't about that.

Just say that the people at Xbox aren't good enough to detect them and do anything about it, so they have to rely on third-party developers (usually unlicensed with no contract to the company in question) to do it for them.

Good job, guys, you're doing great as always đź‘Ź
  5. Wootdog X Win User

I can't play X-Box games on my X-Box 360

[Eezak sez: ...my question is do you have a hard drive for your XBOX 360?]

Thanks for the response!

Yes...and it is a Microsoft Hard drive...not a 3rd party device.

I had trouble with a 3rd party hard drive early on, so I avoid them now
  6. Videea Win User

xbox 360 guitar not working on my windows 10

I am talking about buying an Xbox 1 controller at walmart, or ebay, or amazon, etc.... its good to know that 3rd party controllers won't work, but i have not seen anyone advertise that they have 3rd party controllers for sale.
Thema:

1. I have a question about the 3rd party ban - Similar Threads - question 3rd party

2. I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have two questions one about popping and other about fan.: My room was really hot today and i didnt realize that my xbox series x that was in instant on was very hot towards the fan. When i turned it on the fan got progressively louder and after a minute...
  3. Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question regarding transferring memory between 2 pcs: Hello, I have a question regarding transferring memory, specifically windows. I have 2 pcs. The first one has 3 forms of memory. 1 hard-rive and two SSDS. On the hard-rive I have windows and other...
  4. I have a small question about duel generation games

in XboX Insiders
    I have a small question about duel generation games: I am currently trying to purchase a copy of elden ring for the series x, I have found one that says "xbox series x â—Ź xbox one". I'm wondering if using a duel generation game will come with a small...
  5. xbox 360 console question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 360 console question: Are you able to tell By the serial number of the consoles listed on my account when They were last active online a0cb67b0-0eb9-4cc6-aa25-21c6a07f6413
  6. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  7. Xbox One power mode question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One power mode question: Hi I have Original Xbox One, the old one. There are two options there when it comes to power mode, energy saving and instant on, although the names for these settings probably different now....
  8. Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories Question: My question is simple. Does anyone know if the new policy of banning "Unauthorized 3rd Party Accessories" will include controllers and accessories for the Xbox 360. All official and licensed 3rd...
  9. Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: Can I use 3rd gen. base model Apple AirPods with an Xbox Series X|S? (Tuesday,...: I’ll trade in my 2nd gen. base model Apple AirPods for credit at an Apple Store, to get 4th gen. base model Apple AirPods in four years or fewer after this July 19th, 2022 if I can use the current...
  10. question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.

in XBoX on Consoles
    question regarding 3rd party devices and mouse n kb.: is it againt any rules aka is it bannable to use 3rd party devices to be bale to play my shooters with a mouse and keyboard?. i have been playing against and with people all day on overwatch that...