I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

Discus and support I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HassanTJ, Feb 28, 2023.

1. HassanTJ
    HassanTJ Guest

I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with paysafecard but he ask me about my valid, expires and cnc can you please help?

:)

HassanTJ, Feb 28, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Can you please copy and paste the link here where you are trying to buy a game?

Please make sure that you add your payment method to your account and to this website https://account.microsoft.com then go to Payment & billing > Payment options. Once you're payment method is added, it won't ask you to enter those details when you try to buy from the Microsoft Store website.
  3. noahquinny Win User

Error code 0x82d40007

Im having trouble as well, it says after playing it for about two weeks that it is a trial game or app that is expired and I have to buy it from the Microsoft store. If I buy it from the Microsoft store does that mean when I buy it nothing will transfer
    over. Such as all of my money and cars.
  4. Gerardo CG Win User

If I buy Minecraft from the Windows Store, will I get it on Minecraft.net as well?

Hi there Saahil, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Buying the game from the Microsoft Store or the Xbox Store is the same as buying it from the game's website, as when you try to purchase it from the game's website, you are redirected to make the purchase from the Microsoft Store.

I recommend purchasing it through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-java-bedrock-edition-for-pc/9nxp44l49shj

It is only possible to buy Minecraft Java Edition and Bedrock Edition in a bundle if you play on PC; they cannot be purchased separately.

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  5. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Xbox One Games

As I understand you bought a game that was not in an official Microsoft store is this? I believe I have no guarantee from the company about this, so we always recommend buying products from official and authorized stores.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Buying game from the Microsoft Store

That is the same as the Xbox store so it would be tied to the account that purchased it.
Thema:

1. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but... - Similar Threads - question buy game

2. I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about Xbox, to buy my console. I have a doubt!: I want to buy an Xbox Series X but I see that there is a European, American and Japanese version. I would like to know if physical games would have regional blocking or how and what it would have....
  3. Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question if I was to buy dlc for a backward compatible game but says I don't have...: I bought black ops 2 recently and wanted to buy the dlcs for it but before you but it lets you know how much free storage you have and the dlc was more storage than available but I have storage on...
  4. Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question: If I buy an Xbox Series X from Gamestop, Best Buy or Sam's Club, can I enjoy my...: It's OK if I have to enter my password and two-factor authentication code every time I drive or otherwise travel between my home with the Xbox One X and my mother's new home with Nonnie and Papa...
  5. Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Question: If I were to buy a $29.99 3-month Xbox Live Gold card from the Doylestown, PA...: I'll accept the reality that sooner or later, the price of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have to be raised likely sometime this decade, or at least this score. 83a34ed4-45f9-4a39-b812-316f0d50fd2e
  6. Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox policy/Code of Conduct Question - Does MS/Xbox allow people to BUY followers through...: Hi everyone, I'm in need of some Policy help so I'm hoping somebody might be able to help me. So I've been trying to research this to find out if this is allowed or not, and have had no luck...
  7. Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question jeu acheter (Question game to buy): Bonsoir , j'aimerais savoir comment ça se passe quand ont a acheter un jeu en promotion pendant une période de game pass avec un abonnement de 2 mois ?? J'ai acheter forza horizon 4 ultimate et...
  8. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...
  9. Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy Doom, get Doom 1 and 2 free question: I second this notion. I purchased Doom on May 6th and have yet to receive my download codes. I'm really looking forward to playing the originals, but I'm growing impatient....
  10. Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about would there be a buy xbox 36o game get xbox one game for free like they did ...: They did with dablo 3 I think. Assassin creed black flag I believe? I know they did with destiny. Would they with transformers devastation? 3cd27e37-b02c-4199-aad2-d6cc093f7f8c