I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller.

Discus and support I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller when I connect it on the PC to my brother with Bluetooth, it works perfectly and when I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Vincent Gagné Vigneault, Mar 31, 2018.

1. I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller.

Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller when I connect it on the PC to my brother with Bluetooth, it works perfectly and when I want to connect it to my PC with Bluetooth it continues flashed.
    I know the method to connect the Xbox One controller. It is not necessary to show me a support link for how to connect the controller. My problem comes from Windows 10, it is broken at a certain place. I want to play with my controller.

:)

Vincent Gagné Vigneault, Mar 31, 2018
  2. nick.king
    nick.king Guest
    Xbox One S Controller and the Play & Charge Kit - Possible Charging Issue

Xbox One S Controller / Play & Charge Kit

Afternoon, I've recently replaced 2 original Xbox One consoles with 2 Xbox One S consoles, I kept my original genuine

Play & Charge Kits (3 of them) and my Lunar White Controller.

I took the genuine Microsoft batteries out of my old controllers and installed in my new Xbox One S controllers.

The issue I appear to be having is the Xbox One S controllers vibrate when I plug in via the cable but the LED does not light up orange to say charging or white to say charged. The batteries / cables work fine in my Lunar White Controller but don't appear
    to work with the Xbox One S controllers.

I've updated the firmware on the controllers but this doesn't help, I'm currently having to switch the batteries in to my Lunar White Controller to recharge.

Any suggestions and is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Many thanks,

Nick.

nick.king, Mar 31, 2018
  3. Does Xbox One S Controller work well on Mac with Bluetooth

So i have an Xbox One S Controller and both USB cable, PC Bluetooth receiver died for while ago, and now the only accessible machine that i have available closes to my PC is my MAC, now the only problem is that my controller spasing out uncontrollable whenever
    i play a game on it....is there a sort of Driver or is it even capable to play Xbox one S controller on mac in the first place?!

TeemingLlama377, Mar 31, 2018
  4. I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller.

Same problem. My controller can connect with my roommate's computer. But when I try to connect with my own computer(think pad P51, win10), the bluetooth shows paired and the button keep flash

IndigoWheat8878, Apr 27, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

I have a problem with my Xbox One S controller.