I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.

Discus and support I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, My name is Victor. I have two address in this account: One at Brazil and another one at United States (college). Because of it, I can't get any... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VictorWildgar, Dec 14, 2016.

1. I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this.

Hi,

My name is Victor. I have two address in this account: One at Brazil and another one at United States (college). Because of it, I can't get any rewards. The site says: "You need to update your address" or something like this, but when I click on the link
    to change (or update) my information, looks everything okay. Help me, please.

:)

VictorWildgar, Dec 14, 2016
  2. DMjoselito
    DMjoselito Guest
    i can't receive my reward credit

i can't receive my reward credit because it says that i have to confirm my billing address and it's all ok then i can't do anything to solve this.

i need your help.

DMjoselito, Dec 14, 2016
  3. i have a problem with my rewards

hello when i enter to see my xbox live rewards it says that i should do an update , i got 15250 points and i cant have my rewards .

Bad AMH Gamer, Dec 14, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VictorWildgar,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date, but we have heard promising news on their recent
    work. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Dec 15, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello VictorWildgar,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. Since this issue is currently being caused by a
    database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date, but we have heard promising news on their recent
    work. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  6. Mohammad Aayan1 Win User

I am one xbox one s and i deleted my microsoft rewards app on it because it wasnt working and i was trying to fix it but now i cant get the app back anywhere i need help reinstalling

Hi I am aayan I having so problem with my xbox Microsoft rewards I have deleted it because it did not work and I want to download it but can't find in anywhere in my xbox
  7. Smwutches Win User

Do I have to put in my address to get a xbox reward

If they don't specifically send you a form to fill out with your address, they are most likely sending it to the address on your account. You can verify the address at http://account.microsoft.com
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

because I have not received my rewards points

Hi XxDazeroxX. Looks like those Credits are pending in your account. You can view them in your MyStatement!
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

I can't get my rewards points

Hello xXGOWXxSPARTAN,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This is an issue that we are working on resolving with another team, since we are not able to fully access the database containing billable account information. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. Since we
    cannot resolve this issue ourselves due to privacy concerns around billable account information, we must wait on the payment team to provide us with their resolution. To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input, so adjusting
    your information will likely not solve this issue. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with my address and I can't get my rewards because this. - Similar Threads - problem address can't

2. Static IP address problem on Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP address problem on Series X: On Monday morning my Xbox Series X (and laptop) was working just fine, connecting to the WiFi with absolutely no problems. The console was on standby mode until Wednesday morning, and now it...
  3. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  4. Problems with MAC address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with MAC address: For some reason my Xbox suddenly needs me to either “authenticate” or manually enter my MAC address. It works fine after I manually enter it but why is my xbox suddenly having problems finding my...
  5. I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I accidentally used an iCloud email address and now it says “There’s a problem with your...: I have a bunch of gear on a character tied to this account I reeeeeeeeally don’t want to lose so I’m hoping that, if I can’t use an iCloud account for some reason, that maybe someone can help me...
  6. Minecraft Email Address Problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Email Address Problem: I created a Minecraft account in early 2000s using my parent’s work email. My parents are now retired and have moved from the work site that they were on. This is a problem as I have not changed...
  7. Problem with clearing wired alternate MAC address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with clearing wired alternate MAC address: Console does not restart after attempting to clear the alternate wired MAC address. Can anyone help me? 1cd130f6-af89-4412-8347-592c0bcc3148
  8. Billing Address Problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Billing Address Problem.: Hello, I've recently tried purchasing MineCoins from the Minecraft/Mineplex Store. I was wishing to buy the Duke rank but in the process it wouldn't let me change my region to Canada, so I ended...
  9. IP Address Problem Connecting Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    IP Address Problem Connecting Internet: My Internet is working fine on every other device but when I connect to the Xbox, it says it cannot get an IP address. I've tried unplugging the router, replugging it etc....
  10. : Profile address problem

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Profile address problem: : Profile address problem Hello What are you trying to buy exactly? Some games and items can only be purchased with a credit card. I would also check to be sure you have enough to cover taxes...