I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

Discus and support I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcel .., Aug 21, 2023.

1. Marcel ..
    Marcel .. Guest

Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the recent 2-3 hours. Please help.

:)

Marcel .., Aug 21, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Marcel ..,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are looking for the captures you have taken from the last 4 hours as you can only see captures from 2-3 hours ago. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner for you to get back to gaming.

1. May we confirm the meaning of Xbox network you mention in your description, are you referring to Activity Feed?
    2. When you say missing, and the answer to our first question is yes. May we know if you can see the missing captures in your Xbox profile? Please use this link and sign into your account: https://account.xbox.com/en-us/Profile

If your answer to the first question is no, there is a possibility that the capture has limited hours in viewing or else you have reached the upload limit (up to 10 GB).
    3. Please provide us how many captures were uploaded last (2-3 hours ago) that you can see now.
    4. Were these captures uploaded to OneDrive or shared?
    5. Do you mind sharing a screenshot of the issue? Please conceal your personal information like password or email address.

Reference for captures in every platform:

Manage your game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

Capture game clips and screenshots | Xbox Support

Record a game clip on your PC with Xbox Game Bar - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Militarylotus30 Win User

Xbox iOS app can't view video messages shared with me

Hi there, all people in mobile devices have this problem, Xbox app in New version of Xbox app for mobiles not supported sending captures, I recommend if you want you can install a old version of Xbox app, and install Xbox app beta, so then you have new and old versions
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

How do i transfer my gameplay videos to my smartphone from my xbox one?

I believe you can download native captures from Console that are uploaded to Xbox Live via the Xbox app on mobile.

Edit: Just checked, and if it's uploaded to Xbox Live you can go to the mobile Xbox App and then click "Captures" select the capture you want to download, click the "Share" button and it has an option to "Save" in there that will download it locally.
  6. Rostom L Win User

My screenshots are gone (Xbox Series S)

It's not viewable on PC. You need to use an Xbox app on mobile to view them.

Since you just enabled the automatic update, I suggest to wait for few hours and let your captures get uploaded to the Xbox network. Then check on the Xbox app on mobile if your missing screenshots were uploaded successfully.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app. - Similar Threads - problem missing captures

2. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  3. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  4. 2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Xboxes same network voice chat problems: We have 2 Xboxes, an Xbox One Series X and an Xbox One X. Both running Plantronics wireless headsets. NAT is open. State of the art Black Hawk router current Gen $700 I paid for it. These xboxes...
  5. Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Friend: Notification & Join game Problems: Out of all my friends, I have one friend that I do not get notifications that they are online, cannot join their games and this is the same for all of his friends. Even with them on his friends...
  6. Xbox series controller analog problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series controller analog problem: Today my Xbox Series controller started having problems, in the game (Halo Infinite) is just spinning around, I checked it in the "Game controller" properties of Windows, I attach an image of the...
  7. Xbox series X has problems starting up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X has problems starting up: Has anyone else had issues with this? My best guess is probably a failing power supply from research. It started a few weeks ago I will go to start my Xbox Series X up and the light on the console...
  8. Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone have a problem with a game missing from their microsoft store library? Stolen...: In my case "Sea of thieves". It is no longer in my library in my microsoft store. Furthermore, I have only one account and I do not use Gamepass or Xbox services and I have not given anyone access...
  9. Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a problem with the metro series? Missing games: I know I own metro last light I see it in my order history but I've also bought all the other metro games those I don't see but none of them are appearing on my Xbox and the Microsoft store thinks...
  10. Problems with missing authorization of two-factor authentication

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problems with missing authorization of two-factor authentication: I have an Xbox Live account. This includes a two factor authentication. Since yesterday, I no longer get authentication codes. This has caused me to lose access to my account. Xbox Support /...