I have a problem with logging into microsoft

Discus and support I have a problem with logging into microsoft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by demetre mskhiladze, Jan 11, 2024.

1. I have a problem with logging into microsoft

So, many years ago (i was a kid probably 9 or 10) i created a microsoft account to get minecraft. Of course i was unable to as no one gave me money so i never used the microsoft account since. now im trying to sign in but i dont remember what details 9 year old me put in. I was wondering if there is a possibility to regain access or just deactivate the account permanently so i can use the email once again to create an account.(i can provide proof of identification if possible

:)

demetre mskhiladze, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, demetre M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide some assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

First, it is important to ask that please refrain from sharing personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

That being said, if you don’t recall the email address or don't have access to it and your Microsoft account doesn't have two-step verification. You may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

If you recall the email address, you could try recovering your account by following some recommendations provided in this related article:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

Thanks for your attention.

Arturo.
  3. Krzysztof Kirsz Win User

I have a problem with logging into my Microsoft account

-On PC

- Windows 11

- Yes, with many desktop applications by Microsoft ( Xbox etc.)

- I have tried changing my password a few times but that didn’t help
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Krzysztof K. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

However, I find it appropriate to ask some questions:

— Do you want to play Minecraft on a Windows PC, Xbox, or where?

— If this issue occurs on a Windows PC, does your PC run Windows 10 or Windows 11?

— Do you experience a similar issue when attempting to use your account on any other app/game that use your credentials?

— What potential solutions have you tried to fix this issue?
    Please describe each one.

I'll remain attentive to your answers.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Krzysztof K. Thanks for replying. Based on this information, want to share these potential solutions. Skip the ones you already tried:

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and then try again.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Right-click on the Windows button and select PowerShell (run as administrator)

Then, run the following command: (you may want to copy and paste the entire command)

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_. InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}.

This command can take a while to end, but when the process ends, you should be able to type in the PowerShell window.
    After that, please restart your computer and try again.

D. Create a new local user on your PC. Then test again.

https://support.microsoft.com/windo...-windows-20de74e0-ac7f-3502-a866-32915af2a34d
  6. Jomari Arc Win User

I have a problem with log out

Hi,

It looks like that the auto sign in tick box was ticked when you first log in to you Xbox app, Here are steps on how to manually login to Xbox app:

Method 1: Here are steps on how to log out to Xbox app.

1. Open the Xbox app.

2. Select Settings

3. Select Sign Out.

Method 2: Here are steps on how to uninstall and reinstall Xbox app.

1. Click Start, and then type Windows PowerShell on the search box.

2. Right-click, and then select Run as administrator.

3. Type the following command to uninstall Xbox app: Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

4. Hit Enter.

Launch Windows Store and download Xbox App.

Method 3: Here is a
    link
    on how to manually log in to Xbox app.

Let us know how it turns out.
Thema:

1. I have a problem with logging into microsoft - Similar Threads - problem logging microsoft

2. Problem with logging into the Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem with logging into the Xbox: Hello, I have a problem with logging into the Xbox system. When I log in, it shows up like in the picture. I reset it all but it still shows up like this. Please help me TT...
  3. I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my Minecraft account: I play Minecraft pe and when I open it and tap on "sign in" it sends me to the website to sign in for a few seconds then sends me back to Minecraft, I tried deleting and redownloading the game and...
  4. Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account.: Hello, I am having a problem with logging into my Microsoft account. 870a07a4-e5e0-43d6-9fd7-3c54dea489fc
  5. minecraft/Microsoft log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft/Microsoft log in problem: so ive been playing minecraft bedrock edition on ps4-5 and ive always had a problem with signing into my Microsoft account. every time i try to fix this problem im met with a pop up saying please...
  6. problem within microsoft log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    problem within microsoft log into account: Hello, i have a question reguarding one of my accounts on my xbox 1. At first the account belonged to my brother hence the reason the email linked to the account is called luke blyth as i am...
  7. Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Another Minecraft PS4 Microsoft Playstation log in problem!: Okay - I've been going around in circles for days. I have Minecraft PS4. When I go to the sign in with Microsoft button I'm getting the error message "Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you...
  8. PS4 Microsoft account log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PS4 Microsoft account log in problem: For a few days now Everytime I restart my game I get a pop up reading "Oops! Automatic sign in has failed. You will need to manually sign in again to access your Microsoft account" but then it...
  9. . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    . microsoft solitaire ( android) log in problem: I have microsoft solitaire on my android phone. I accidently logged out and cant log back in. It shows email address on xbox log in page but then an error code. Have uninstalled and re-installed...
  10. Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in problem in Microsoft Store of Xbox: I can not open wish-list anymore in Microsoft Store, Xbox after I changed my microsoft account password. I only see this page and can not go on with this log in button. This page says "Please...