I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ...

Discus and support I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be completed at this time 7fbe6d7f-8bef-40b0-a598-e2042b71124c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by limblesstater13, Dec 15, 2014.

1. I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ...

I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be completed at this time

:)

limblesstater13, Dec 15, 2014
  2. How can I tell if someone blocked me?

Help? I used to be good friends with someone (at least I thought I was) and now I am no longer a follower of theirs randomly. Every time I try to re add it says "your changes cannot be saved at this time. Please try again later." Was I blocked? How can I
    tell?

Murderface325, Dec 15, 2014
  3. I cant connect! NBA2K14

Every time Itry to connect to live on 2k14 whether its by myself or with a friend. It says the connection was lost. How can this be fixed ?? I have a gold membership so thats not a problem, and I can connect on every other game but skyrim. Any help?

TheSwagMeister8, Dec 15, 2014
  4. SeychellesNinja Win User

Xbox live

Hi,

been having this problem recently and need some help. seems likes it's pretty similar to me.

My membership says that I have Xbox live gold but every time I try to play online or use a feature that requires Xbox live gold it says, I need to buy an Xbox live gold membership to access this feature.

I have multiple emails notifying me of renewals and cancellations after I had tried to renew, not sure if it's some sorta glitch loop that's gonna add charges to me.

Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem.

Thanks.
  5. LenninB Win User

Xbox won't accept my credit card

Hi,

I have a problem. I want to buy a game for the live, but I can not add a credit card. Every time an error is appearing.
  6. Randumb7f227324-f33b Win User

How do i fix Minecraft connection time out on console

I have been having this exact same problem with my friends world on PlayStation, every time I try and join it says connection timed out, my friend and I have both uninstalled our games and re installed them but still nothing works.

Also our friends that are not on PlayStation can join perfectly fine
  7. Dragonfire960 Win User

I can't download the Witcher 2

I live in Iowa in the USA and I get the same problem. I have been trying to download it for 4 days and every time I do I get a message saying can not be downloaded.
  8. Kanismajor Win User

Service Alert 7/31/2014

I am having a problem with matchmaking. I keep trying to play gta 5 and it won't connect to live, every time I try it says live unavailable. Every time I power cycle my router and system it doesn't seem to help. I run my connection text and it says matchmaking
    is down. Can anyone shed light? This has been going on for better part of a week.
Thema:

I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ...

1. I have a problem with every time I try to add a friend on xbox live it says can not be ... - Similar Threads - problem every try

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one disc problem keeps stopping: I just bought farcry 5 on disc and it's downloaded 23% but stopped and keeps saying "installation stopped" and then a loud vibrating sound comes from my xbox for a second, is this a disc problem...
  4. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  5. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  6. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  7. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  8. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  9. Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.: Every single time I boot up my Xbox series s I have to set up the WiFi for it. The error code is 0x00000000000100 which leads to troubleshooting the Xbox app on Windows which I have, but it's not...
  10. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...: i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again a7154711-3bd8-4071-a8a5-f143f1b50ee7