I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

Discus and support I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ŠoullêssÊlitê, Aug 30, 2023.

1. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers

I have a problem with 2 elite series 2 black controllers they both still have the 1 year warranty however on 1 the grip is falling off and the other the left stick keeps getting stuck I asked the company that I bought them from however they can’t give a replacement without a reference number what should I do?

:)

ŠoullêssÊlitê, Aug 30, 2023
  2. mehly Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller has unresponsive face buttons (ABXY)

I have exactly the same issue with the new Series 2 controllers. I ordered the Electronic Volt version, but had to refund it because of the mentioned problem. Then I ordered the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller, thinking a 150€ controller sure can't have these problems, but I was wrong.

So here I am, stuck my old Elite Series 1 controller that still works after several years, but starts to show wear, and I can't upgrade to Series 2 without winning the series-2-build-quality-lottery.
  3. Blueheart14 Win User

Elite controller stick drift

The problem is not just the on elite 2 controllers its a issue with all controllers that use the PDP program because i have 3 afterglow controllers that have problems with joy stick drift i also have 2 power A controllers that have problems with joy stick
    drift as well and my brother has an elite 2 series controller that also has the same problem
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

5. Epic Louie Win User

Xbox controllers seem to be made very poorly.

I haven't had any issues with the white Elite controller like I did with the black ones. I would recommend the white Elite, but you're probably better off waiting for Series 2.
  6. EzequielNeves19 Win User

How do I change my controller LED light?

Thema:

1. I have a problem with 2 black elite series 2 controllers - Similar Threads - problem black elite

2. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Black Ops 2 problem: I have been doing the most to get black ops 2 to work and nothing has worked I wasn't able to even start the game now its telling me about an update that isn't allowing me to play. I have all the...
  3. My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S has a the black screen problem but I can’t fix it: I’ve got a Xbox series S that has been very nice since I’ve gotten it but I had the “black screen of death” problem recently and I looked up some YouTube videos on it and they all said the same...
  4. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  5. Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2: Microsoft can you please tell Activision to patch the mod menu problem on Black Ops 2 where players are abusing the game feature cod TV to find infected clips to get a mod menu and ruin other...
  6. Problems with black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with black screen: Hello everyone, I have problem when i try to turn on my xbox series s i don’t have a signal on my monitor. I found some tips how to restart manualy by presing a xbox logo and pairinig bottom....
  7. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...
  8. I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...: Party chat works and I can hear others perfectly. But I can't speak. The mic icon doesn't show up acting as if I dont have a mic. I have the Turtle Beach React-R controller for the Xbox Series S...
  9. Please fix black ops 2 theatre problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix black ops 2 theatre problem: Right since y’all bought call of duty please I beg please fix the infections on black ops 2 its getting out of hand a bunch of people tryna play and we cant because you don’t need a modded console...
  10. Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please: Alpha Skip-Ahead Problem = System seams Very Unstable = After doing anything loke Game or App and looking in Microsoft Rewards and\or Xbox insiders app = Black Screen Mods Don't Delete = Please...