I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

Discus and support I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamegod Gameing, Aug 15, 2023.

1. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work

:)

Gamegod Gameing, Aug 15, 2023
  2. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired

Thanks for the information.

I suggest you to speak in a phone call with the billing team and they'll help you by correcting it.

Here's the contact info for them:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Gamegod Gameing Win User

I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired

NoIt's telling you already own this

We're trying to extend your subscription. You can wait 24 hours for the extension. or visit account.microsoft.com to manage subscription but the game pass is already expired but it keeps saying that I even tried canceling my game pass and it expired on 4/30/2023
  4. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

5. Gamegod Gameing Win User

We can’t cancel your subscription

You have already paid for your Xbox Game Pass for Console subscription. It will expire automatically on 4/30/2023 I tried canceling but it says this
  6. Anirban Sarkar1 Win User

Hi Gamegod,

I'm Anirban and I'll be happy to help you.

May I know what do you see in your Microsoft account subscription? And when it expired?

Best regards
Thema:

I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

1. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's... - Similar Threads - problem letting buy

2. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  3. Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Theres a problem with my acount it’s not letting me sign in: It’s not letting me sign in to my Xbox acount witch has bean working before 6dacc9bf-9b85-45e5-b67b-410d407b09ad
  4. Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't it let me play on Multiplayer on Minecraft Bedrock PC? Is this a problem with...: I can't join my friends Minecraft Bedrock server via invite through Xbox. When I try to join through Xbox invite, I get an error on Minecraft. It doesn't allow me to add anyone via Minecraft or...
  5. Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a problem and when I download minecraft I notice that it does not let me play...: [img] Error interno. Nombre: NO_SUCH_VERSION Detalles del error: Invalid version typ When it's time to go to facilities in the minecraft java part, nothing comes out, the following comes out: no...
  6. Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem: Won’t let me do group post say there’s a problem a8dcb328-b12d-47b5-93f1-0be8b1b2cc88
  7. saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    saying temporary network problem on my xbox and won’t let me log on to any games: won’t let me log on please help c1e5350e-2296-47d6-a4cb-dc5491662ab5
  8. Here’s my problem hdr10 on Xbox series x does not work, now let me explain when hdr10 is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Here’s my problem hdr10 on Xbox series x does not work, now let me explain when hdr10 is...: Here’s my problem hdr10 on Xbox series x does not work, now let me explain when hdr10 is enabled, the sound is disabled. What do I do to fix this? a1d330df-e6d0-4102-8f35-d9433c927d7e
  9. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE and payment: I have an error that does not allow me to buy games or download free 360 gold games. I have an xbox one and I do not have 360 that I must do and that I have a prepaid card and I miss the error...
  10. I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I HAVE AN ERROR OR PROBLEM THAT DOES NOT LET ME BUY AND GET 360 GAMES FREE: I have a problem and I can not buy or buy (free) xbox 360 games tells me what to do buy it on the console (xbox one) which is what I have but I do not have 360 someone would know how to solve this...