i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

Discus and support i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by King Soud Al Bloushi, Sep 1, 2023.

1. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again

:)

King Soud Al Bloushi, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops something went wrong please try again

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello King Soud Al Bloushi,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I can see that you are having trouble with Microsoft rewards on your Xbox series S. This is a known issue that affects some users and we are working hard to fix it as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can try some of these steps to resolve the problem:

- Restart your console by holding the Xbox button on the controller and selecting Restart console.

- Clear the cache of your console by unplugging the power cord for 10 seconds and plugging it back in.

- Delete and reinstall the Microsoft rewards app from the Store.

- Check your network connection and make sure it is stable and secure.

- Sign out and sign back in to your Microsoft account on your console.

Please see: An app won't start on the Xbox console | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. muqeet muqeet Win User

How to fix Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series s

hello,

in my xbox series s microsoft rewards is not opening its showing like an error everytime i try to open it it does not and close
  5. VJSComputing Win User

Rewards App not working

On XBOX Series X the Microsoft Rewards app hangs and when it does open minutes later, and you click on the weekly it gives an "oops, looks like something went wrong service unavailable" error with only an exit
  6. Drake✔️ Win User

: Xbox Series X Mobile Hotspot Connectivity Issues

Im also having the same problem, my xbox doesn't connect to wifi and every other device in my house could. I even restarted my wifi 4 times and every device would work except my new xbox series x, I never had the problem with my series S. A solution I found
    was to reset the xbox and set it back up through my phone but its only temporary, eventually it will say you can't connect to xbox live. Ive only see a few other people with this problem.
Thema:

i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops...

1. i have a problem that every time i open Microsoft rewards on my Xbox series S it says oops... - Similar Threads - problem every open

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. how do i fix this problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i fix this problem: Alright so at first my Xbox one s was overheating a lot but now when I turn it on its just a gray/black screen after a while I'll get an error screen asking me to reset it, factory reset it or...
  4. Help me, i dont know how solve this problem

in XboX Insiders
    Help me, i dont know how solve this problem: I recently changed my Xbox and was able to play the games smoothly, however I have a Minecraft world that I'm trying to play and a message appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a long...
  5. UPDATING PROBLEM

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPDATING PROBLEM: So I got back from vacation and nothing happened to my Xbox, but when I turned it on it had to update. It finished and had to update again, but when I did it got stuck on 60%. After a few minutes...
  6. why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox series show no wireless network and say that there is a problem with the...: a moment I reset my xbox and when it said to connect to a wireless network nothing was displayed so I tried to connect it via an ethernet cable it worked but when updating the xbox so that it is...
  7. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  8. How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix the Input Delay Problem on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019 and Every Call of...: I've been having this insane input lag on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019,Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, Call of Duty Vanguard, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 2022, and Call of Duty Modern...
  9. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  10. Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi problems every time I boot up my Xbox.: Every single time I boot up my Xbox series s I have to set up the WiFi for it. The error code is 0x00000000000100 which leads to troubleshooting the Xbox app on Windows which I have, but it's not...