I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

Discus and support I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nikolas Marinis, Nov 11, 2023.

1. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

I have been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 from the Microsoft store as well as the Xbox app on my pc but the download won't even start. I have tried every single solution I could find on the internet including uninstalling the Microsoft store and re installing it. It has given me 2 error codes: 0x803FB107 and 0x87E00196. My pc is capable of supporting the game, as I had previously downloaded the game but had to uninstall it. I am disappointed because I spent so much money on a game I want to play and I can't play it.

:)

Nikolas Marinis, Nov 11, 2023
  2. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I'm pretty sure. Only Forza horizon 5 has this problem. I downloaded and installed Forza horizon 4 again. There is no problem. Games on other platforms also work normally.Forza horizon 5 can only enter the game when the network is disconnected, and then turn on the network, Can play normally.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

downloaded game not working

A common problem which sometimes is easy to fix. Your best bet would be to delete the game, then download 1 or 2 demos that are the same size as forza horizon (Your talking about 5 or 6GB). Once the demos have finished downloading, then redownload forza
    horizon. The reason to do this is so Forza Horizon is installed to a different part of your hard drive. Which then will hopefully fix your problem.
  4. oshri bar zakai Win User

How do i fix "Error code: (0xc0000138)"

Hi im sorry for the understanding but i can download games but i cant launch forza horizon 5 i have problem only in this game
  5. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  6. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
Thema:

I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5

1. I have a problem downloading forza horizon 5 - Similar Threads - problem downloading forza

2. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  3. Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.

in XboX Insiders
    Nier Automata Xbox PC app, download stuck at 57% and I'm not the only one with this problem.: Randomly this problem appears, Xbox pc app app sometimes works, other times it doesn't, for no reason. Resetting, reinstalling, doesn't solve nothing, following useless guides doesn't solve...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator downloading problems.: Hello, I've bought Microsoft Flight Simulator Deluxe Edition this summer, I've tried then to install it, but I had the same problem, when i'm installing it, it get's to like 20-30%, it stops...
  5. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  6. Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Forza Horizon 5 download: Hey, So i bought gamepass and started to downloading Forza Horizon 5, then paused it and turned off my pc. When i turned on i cannot complete the downloading, in my library the only thing that...
  7. Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 3 Horizons Download Problem: Recently I purchased an Xbox One S that included Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Forza 3. The other 2 downloaded, but there wasn't a download option for Forza. I claimed the code and everything,...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem!

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem!: Hi! I have Forza Horizon 4 and I'm trying to download but something it's wrong with this. First the download bar sais that was like 64 gb, but now im currently donloading 118 gb and seems to be...
  9. Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamescore Super Deal Forza Horizon 2 Download code problem: hello My friend redeemed the Gamescore Super Deal code at amazon and i haven´t become the download code for Forza Horizon 2 need help with this problem Best regards...
  10. Forza Horizons 3 PC Download Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 3 PC Download Problem: I purchased FH3 Delux from Amazon yesterday and received my key quickly. I redeemed it online and it shows in my account. However when I go to download it in My games, it doesn't show up. I get a...