I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

Discus and support I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work. Thanks in advance Mike.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by michaelfitzgerald7, Jul 24, 2023.

1. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

I need to speak to Microsoft support I have requested a call for over a week now but it's unable to work.

Thanks in advance

Mike.

:)

michaelfitzgerald7, Jul 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact them, anyone help ?

Thank you for your response.

I may be able to help you with your voice chat issue.

Kindly try to change your voice chat device to speakers in-game settings then change it to headset and speakers.

Or go to social tab > on the left side for manage party > Make sure to mute all but the party is disabled.

If it doesn't work, you can try the following workaround here at this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yLA8dqzFc

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Reference link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. michaelfitzgerald7 Win User

I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact them, anyone help ?

I cannot use my voice chat on activision mw2.

I have contacted activision support but they are not being very helpful.

To the point where I am getting copy and pasted replies from them.

This has been going on for over a month now and I don't know where else to turn.

It's a long shot but I was hoping someone from Microsoft may be able to step in and help.

Thank you for your time.

Mike
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

If the callback feature didn't work, I would highly recommend you try to contact Xbox chat support. Here's how:

1. Visit the Xbox Support website: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

2. Click on the "Contact Us" button on the right of the screen.

3. Select the issue you need help with and click on the "Next" option.

4. Sign in to your Microsoft account.

5. Follow the prompts to connect to a live chat agent.

If you don't mind me asking, may I know your specific issue, please?
  5. michaelfitzgerald7 Win User

Hi

Thanks for your time, my issue is activision put my account under review without any explanation.

I was then notified my review was closed meaning I should be able to use my chat and voice chat, but I'm still unable to use it.

When I contact activision support they won't tell me anything simply stating, and I quote "our team does not handle time or specific requests".

Any replies I get from activision support now are copied and pasted replies from earlier emails.

This has been going on for a month now and I feel I am being unfairly treat and completely ignored.

My hope is that maybe someone from Microsoft could intervene on my behalf.

Mike.
  6. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Oh, thank you for the clarification! In that case, it would be best to directly reach out to Microsoft Xbox Support using this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/contact-us/

I would also recommend you contact them on the Xbox chat option if the callback feature doesn't work.

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
Thema:

I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact...

1. I have a problem and need to speak to a Microsoft support officer but I'm unable to contact... - Similar Threads - problem need speak

2. Guys i need help, im having xbox problems

in XboX Insiders
    Guys i need help, im having xbox problems: I know this is unrelated but im at a loss end here, i recently put in a new hdmi port and put it back together, its been sitting for a few months before i fixed it and i go to turn it on, it...
  3. my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Nat is on moderate and i need to get it open… problem with multiplay i think… Pls help: Having problems with network P2pU cant get it working, my Nat is moderate and i need to get it open? Pls help 97599c18-a918-440f-8f40-e87bc695b8cc
  4. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  5. I need help with video problems on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with video problems on my xbox: I have a xbox series s and the refresh rate is to high to play on a TV and I need help. Every time I try to fix It my tv says that the refresh rate I'd to high and won't let me change it....
  6. Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz...: Mi xbox series elite 2 have a problem with the A sometimes i need to press it twice cuz dont work Could the support contact me to fix it in any way? 3fa7956c-a1e4-4db7-99c9-c1aef0b6fcea
  7. Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family and online safety need problem is reset chosen Friends. said saved organizer you member: [img] You member has reset you cannot change Friends settings chosen Friends saved adult is error in Xbox family, need help please change Everyone ed22c614-71a5-471d-97ad-5de4578a6b0c
  8. Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft needs to fix call of duty mw2s shadow ban problem/false ban problem: Hi Microsoft I have been playing cod for 10+ years and I was permanently banned for “unauthorized software” 7 months ago. I bought a new account and was shadow banned instantly and have been...
  9. I needs help determining a problem with hacking.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I needs help determining a problem with hacking.: “I needs help determining a problem with hacking and what information you are allowed to give u. i have been accused of hacking a account and Xbox console plus controller for years on end now. so...
  10. "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store

in XBoX on Consoles
    "youll need internet for this" problem when trying to download game on microsoft store: [img] im literally connected to the internet, what the hell is this error e036d888-784d-4466-8e8a-cccfb535c3e7