I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

Discus and support I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was playing with this player [Mod Removed] we began to argue I never got racial and he started calling me a slave saying that my people are slaves... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Emanuel Canady, Apr 10, 2023.

1. I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

I was playing with this player [Mod Removed] we began to argue I never got racial and he started calling me a slave saying that my people are slaves and I ain’t **** called me a **** multiple times and just a barrage of racial slurs these people cannot be allowed to continue to game.

:)

Emanuel Canady, Apr 10, 2023
  2. Nathan Roberts (SN) Win User

I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs they need to be banned please help his name is [Mod Removed]

Hey there, Emanuel Canady

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

You will need to try and find the player and submit a report using the report feature found on their profile. You may be able to find the player by looking through the recent players. Unfortunately, there is no way to reach out to the enforcement team to report players. So the only way is to submit a report via the report feature found on their profile or in the Xbox messages system.

The Xbox Enforcement team do not accept other forms of evidence as this could be tampered with. In addition, the report feature on Xbox gives the team everything they need so they are able to handle the complaint and deal with players who are breaking the Code of Conduct.

Lastly, please don't name and shame other players in this community, I know this is frustrating for you and is not acceptable for a player to make someone else feel unwelcome. Naming and shaming goes against the Xbox Support Forum Guidelines - Microsoft Community and the Code of conduct for this community. I have removed the gamertag from the post.

Hope you are able to find the player so you can submit a report,

Nathan
  3. BILDOCHAPMAN Win User

RACIST REMARKS

I find it odd that you don't like racist comments, but your team name is a racial slur.
  4. Arminator Win User

Got banned for reporting a racist team killer

You don't get banned for reporting someone.

Whenever someone reports you, the consoles involved will collect telemetry and other information and send that in together with the report as evidence.

Then a real human being from the Enforcement Team will look at the report and the attached evidence, and then based on the report and evidence provided, will decide if a suspension is justified or not.

So if you did nothing, and the evidence proves that, nothing would have happened.

However, reading a lot of similar posts where people think they were unfairly banned, it went usually like in this example:

The other player: "I'm gonna team kill you, you [racial slur]"

You respond: "Oh, you [expletive], I'm going to report you for that" (your message gets reported by the other player and is being attached as evidence).

You then report his "I'm gonna team kill you..." message with the racial slur, which also gets attached to the report.

Both messages violated the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. As you in the example used an expletive, this causes you to get suspended. Not the report that you sent in.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Gamertag

Racial slurs arent allowed

Fyi you can still submit a case review but racials slurs are a clear violation of the terms of use and they have zero tolerance for them
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamertag I possessed for years is now labeld inappropriate

Hi, having done a search, it appears in the urban dictionary as a racial slur. Someone will have reported it. Doesn't matter how long you have had the gamertag, if it is found to violate the code of conduct, it gets removed.
Thema:

I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs...

1. I have a player who I can’t find through search I have video evidence of serve racial slurs... - Similar Threads - player can’t find

2. Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I play single player on games that offer both- single and multiplayer options?: I have Minecraft and other games that allow you to play solo, no multiplayer. When I click the game it says “ looks like you need to renew Xbox game pass. If your subscriptions current try...
  3. Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I communicate with other players after suspension is lifted?: I had a two week suspension because I said the “f” word when I died. I got a two week suspension. It lifted. I still can’t communicate with other players. What do I do?...
  4. Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t Xbox players join a custom server in Minecraft?: I have an Xbox and the only servers I can join are the featured servers (Hive, CubeCraft, etc…). Bedrock on PC can add custom servers but for some reason console cannot. I have tried to find a...
  5. Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t my wife and I play multi player on snowrunner without paying extra?: Wife and I bought Snowrunner because it’s multiplayer and seemed fun. Hit co-op and you need Live?! We’re using the same Xbox. Why can’t we play the game we bought together without paying extra?...
  6. Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller...: Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode on madden 24. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  7. I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...: I removed them from every line up possible and it still wont sell 6b222db0-2497-4af9-8e35-ca8144b887a3
  8. Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same consule: Madden 23 can’t play two player offline on same console. Still can on 22. I see the second controller and have tried several, but it won’t move to either team 86d6d094-03fc-4d4a-b71a-fb7cdebfc69f
  9. Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We...: Bought madden 23 through Xbox store. Can’t play two player offline in franchise mode. We see the second controller but it won’t move to either team. Can’t find anything online how to fix...
  10. COD Can’t add second player

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Can’t add second player: Can’t add second player on my Xbox series x to either multiplayer or even a private match Modern Warfare. It shows both our accounts are online and we can both play individually but when I go to...