I have a network setup it pops in and out

Discus and support I have a network setup it pops in and out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; What does it mean when it says a network is not setup but I have one setup? 317bffea-92f9-42bb-b48e-6a7f41161174 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Landon Washington, Mar 16, 2024.

1. I have a network setup it pops in and out

What does it mean when it says a network is not setup but I have one setup?

:)

Landon Washington, Mar 16, 2024
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Why can't I give my Xbox One a name?

@BizarroMantis, yes, i have several computers/laptops, 2 servers, few thin clients, NAS and a assortment of handheld devices. nothing i have responses to voice commands, but for how i have my network setup, it is easier to monitor network traffic when a
    devices name pops up instead of a IP/MAC address.
  3. cadams77 Win User

Cant get rid of error 80072ee2

Its the lowercase e's.

I reset my network to factory default and re-setup everything and it worked for a few games of mw3, but the nit stopped working again. the error does not pop up anymore, but i cannot play matchmaking.
  4. J 0wn3d Win User

Cannot find Teredo IP

The page isnt helpful as I said in the OP. When the error occurs, it says “You’re network isn’t setup.” Thats not one of the options that your page says should pop up. I also said already that I tried port forwarding.
  5. SoulDogWarrior Win User

I have Two xbox 360's and 5 live accounts...

Eowring, network storage could probally work with a USB stick and a router and a lot of setup... but it's currently not supported by xbox. A simple way would be to pop in a 4gb or larger usb stick and move all your profiles to the stick. that way you can
    log in and out of all the accounts and it's as easy as turning off the console and pulling out the stick to move all the profiles upstairs. :)

cheers
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

"Network isnt setup"

I have one coax cable connection and one network cable
    Ok, that is a cable modem. Meaning that device converts the cable signal to a network cable connection with a public IP address.

For testing what you can do is to unplug the power to the cable modem and turn off the xbox.

Then plug the network cable from the Xbox into the network cable port on the back of the modem and turn the modem back on.

After all the lights are up on the modem, then turn on the Xbox and go to the Network Settings on the xbox.

It may take a minute for the cable modem to give the Xbox an IP address but you should see a different IP address than these types below -

- 10.x.x.x

- 172.x.x.x

- 192.x.x.x

All of these IP addresses are what a router would hand out.

Your IP address should be different then those I just posted when the Xbox is connected directly to your cable modem

- Don't post your IP Address here -

If you get an IP address of 169.x.x.x then that means the Xbox is not getting an IP address of any type. And you might see that initially when connecting your Xbox to your cable modem.

Sometimes it takes a minute for the cable modem to pass that public IP address through to the Xbox
Thema:

I have a network setup it pops in and out

1. I have a network setup it pops in and out - Similar Threads - network setup pops

2. Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Trek Armada 2 on windows 11. Home network multiplayer setup start to finish. I need a...: Operating System: Windows 11. I got the CD but I need someone to help me set up my network so I can play multiplayer on home network with an identical cpu and game. Someone knowledgeable in the...
  3. Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also...: Good morning can I please ask how do I setup my network to ipv6 on Xbox series s and also how do I setup matchmaking work fast on my network? e09c189e-8cd3-4db2-be24-53e8f8bae09a
  4. Network is not setup...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Network is not setup...: Network is not setup... Hopefully someone can help me... my Xbox One is connected to the internet(it says it is when I run a Network test) but everything else isn't working, the NAT is strict, and...
  5. New Xbox One X will not connect to network after first setup -

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One X will not connect to network after first setup -: Have a bit of a problem. Bought a new Xbox X. Started it. Connected to home wifi. RT-AC68U wifi router. Latest firmware on router. Static ip. So the XbX was set up with my login. Powered it...
  6. Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup

Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup: Xbox 1 network works on wireless but not wired setup Not a problem, the best place to check is Microsoft Device Support page. They'll provide quotes to repair/replace if it's out of warranty, and...
  7. : Setup Network issue

: Setup Network issue: : Setup Network issue Does it give you the option to select networks? If it does, does your network show up? cb20a0bb-0f79-4c90-ac45-c620221f3793
  8. "Network isnt setup"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network isnt setup": Split from this thread. Okay. I woke up one morning and noticed that my xbox urged me to connect to the internet. At first, I didn't think much of it, and just power cycled my xbox. However,...
  9. "Network isnt setup"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Network isnt setup": Hi, On my Xbox one it says i got a double nat message and if i test my network connection it says im connected but if i test my multiplayer connection or nat type it says my "network isnt setup"...
  10. Xbox one says network not setup when connected to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one says network not setup when connected to Xbox live: im connected to Xbox live playing destiny. The game is super laggy and I'm red bar. I checked multiplayer connection and it says network not setup. I check detailed network and it says 402 Mbps...