I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged...

Discus and support I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 039772d5-85b6-47c9-a993-55a770630f69 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Demetrius690, Aug 20, 2023.

1. Demetrius690
    Demetrius690 Guest

I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged...

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Demetrius690, Aug 20, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged into my monitor and HDMI for my Xbox. But the speaker isn’t playing any sound. How can I fix this?

As I stated, HDMI ports are in or out. TVs only have ins

However this appears to be a desktop speaker intended for computers

There is a headphone jack on the monitor you can use. Make sure you set the audio output to PCM in the settings

Any problems with that you need to call MSI for support with their products
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged into my monitor and HDMI for my Xbox. But the speaker isn’t playing any sound. How can I fix this?

cool, glad its sorted now.
  4. Demetrius690 Win User

Thank you for all the help, I really should’ve looked at the instructions that came with the speaker, it turns out that the dial (remote) of the speaker had a small button on the bottom of it which allows it to switch devices from Bluetooth, to usb, and 3.5mm input and by pressing the button it allowed me to hear Xbox audio.
  5. Demetrius690 Win User

So the optical audio I need the Xbox connected to a TV? And if I want to use HDMI Audio I have to buy a receiver to hear the Xbox sound on my speakers?
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

you need to make sure stereo pcm is selected on the xbox and that the volume on the monitor is turned up and not muted, it should work ok. also make sure you have the right audio source selected on the speaker set as it looks like it auto selects bluetooth.

e arc will not work with that monitor as it does not support it. e arc is basically audio return, you cannot use that in your setup at all.
Thema:

1. I have a MSI G241 monitor, a Xbox one X, and a LG Z407 Speaker. I have the speaker plugged... - Similar Threads - MSI G241 monitor

2. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  3. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  4. windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    windows 11 in msi b659 board. My usb bt disapear and wi fi stop working after few minutes: Hi, I just built a new pc with a Ryzen 5 7600 and MSI B650 gaming plus wifi motherboard. When I start installing a game through steam my wifi stops working after 20 minutes furthermore my bt...
  5. Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X.: Can my MSI optix mag27cq curved gaming monitor run 1440p and 120 fps on my Xbox series X. It is 120 fps compatible but only on 1080p, and 1440 compatible but only on 60 fps....
  6. Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pressed network reset on my msi laptop can’t use keyboard anymore or connect to internet: My msi laptop those not work anymore because network reset messed it up I can’t even use my keyboard or connect to anything I have to type with the touch screen keyboard...
  7. how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v: how do i get the keyboard light to work on msi cyborg 15 a12v 52bacacd-a0a9-4ca0-a27b-eca92bafdf8a
  8. So recently my MSI Modern 14 laptop just refuse to charge itself and the battery drains...

in XBoX on Windows
    So recently my MSI Modern 14 laptop just refuse to charge itself and the battery drains...: So when I plug the charger in, it says it is plugged in and charging but the battery continues to drain like 1% per minute. It even shows the "Your battery is running low" warning at 5% and it...
  9. Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock

in XBoX on Windows
    Help please I am got a issues in MSI Afterclock: Hi! My laptop is pro but i have low fps while playing. Then I installed MSI Afterburner yesterday from I asked this question in microsoft community. But I have an issues in MSI Afterburner. The...
  10. Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app is frozen on the sign in page on my new MSI Stealth Studio laptop running Windows 11: Hi, I just received my new laptop and have spent the whole day installing all updates/patches. Upon launching the Xbox app, it comes up with a welcome page saying the laptop comes with free Game...