I have a mouse acceleration problem

Discus and support I have a mouse acceleration problem in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey I connect a mouse and keyboard to my Xbox series s. But I and a lot of other people have a problem. If I play a game like Fortnite I have a certain... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/soully-_-, Dec 26, 2023.

1. /u/soully-_-
    /u/soully-_- Guest

Hey I connect a mouse and keyboard to my Xbox series s. But I and a lot of other people have a problem. If I play a game like Fortnite I have a certain sensitivity but if I move my mouse really fast the sensitivity gets a lot higher. This makes it really difficult to consistently do something in a game. Im asking for an option to turn mouse acceleration off. I think implementing this is easy for you and would make me and many other players really happy.

submitted by /u/soully-_-
    [link] [comments]

/u/soully-_-, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Nok pan Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hey since microsoft has zero clue it seems about what the issue is... Some mouses apparantly don't have mouse acceleration. Normally i play with a razer naga pro and that one has acceleration. When i play with my logitech g hero 502 i don't have mouse acceleration but i like to play with the buttons of the razer naga. I am looking for a solution since 2021 and it seems to be very hard for microsoft to do any update to get rid of the illogical mouse acceleration haha
  3. Cecko Nikolov Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
  4. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
  5. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Mouse acceleration

Thema:

1. I have a mouse acceleration problem - Similar Threads - mouse acceleration problem

2. I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the...: I really want to play the game We Happy Few on Xbox one with my mouse and keyboard, the keyboard works well but the mouse doesn't, I tested with different mice and it didn't work...
  3. How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????

in XboX Insiders
    How can I remove the keyboard and mouse future????: Guys can someone tell me how I can remove the keyboard and mouse future in Xbox cloud gaming browser I really need to fix this help me eeewe submitted by /u/Inside-Bar1951 [link] [comments]
  4. Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse dongle issue. Can I get a new dongle mail to me: Microsoft ergonomic sculpt keyboard and mouse b37a3e19-f913-4fff-a391-66e04a89c962
  5. Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex

in XboX Insiders
    Keyboard and mouse for Tablets - Dex: I use the Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 Plus tablet, but I believe it was released today to play with a keyboard and mouse, but only the keyboard is working and the mouse is not, I tried wired and...
  6. Why is my mouse inverted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my mouse inverted: Hello so the problem that I have is that my mouse is inverted, What I mean by inverted is that when I move up my mouse it moves down and same backwards, Its not just a game problem because here in...
  7. Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox?: I tested it after finding out it exists and there is no way to turn it off. WHY!!?? Like I get it oh its a console it is not made for keyboard and mouse. But if not WHY IS KBM SUPPORTED AT ALL? It...
  8. Mouse acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mouse acceleration: Will there ever be an option to turn off mouse acceleration I'm xbox because I heard some mouse don't have it while others do. Im just wondering if you guys will ever have an option to turn it...
  9. acceleration on mouse not going away?

in XBoX on Consoles
    acceleration on mouse not going away?: So when I turned on 120 fps on my Xbox series x my mouse got insane mouse acceleration. So I turned on 4k. But that didn’t help. I went into settings and the acceleration setting was at 1 the...
  10. How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?: In the mouse settings, there doesn't seem to be any way to disable mouse acceleration for the actual cursor on the Xbox One, making it so that there is always mouse acceleration in the actual game...