I have a missing account balance

Discus and support I have a missing account balance in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My account balance is suddenly missing $25 from the balance a4008fcd-ebcf-4d17-ad6c-bb8e16f016f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ang Aten, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Ang Aten
    Ang Aten Guest

My account balance is suddenly missing $25 from the balance

:)

Ang Aten, Dec 28, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Ang My name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

Remember that this is a possible solution, if it doesn't work for you we can try another one.

Note: This is a public forum therefore, I suggest you not share your personal information.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through. For this type of case, I suggest you request a REFUND if something was not returned to you. For this, there is a form, which is as follows:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Missing account balance

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your redeemed Xbox gift card.

Based on your description, it is possible that the gift card was accidentally redeemed to a different Microsoft account.

To confirm this, kindly check all of your Xbox email accounts on account.microsoft.com > Payment and Billing > Order History > Select the date of range when you redeemed your $100 Xbox gift card.

You may also check if it's already in your Microsoft balance on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > payment option.

Also, check the accounts' Order History of your family members or friends who might have been using your Xbox console or Windows PC frequently at your home. It might be possible that the gift card was redeemed to one of their accounts.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  4. Cashaun Win User

Missing account balance

5. Mr Purgers Win User

Microsoft Account Balance missing

Im not familiar with how to directly reply to people. Is it "reply with quote"?
  6. Mr Purgers Win User

Microsoft Account Balance missing

I bought them from a store literally down the road
Thema:

1. I have a missing account balance - Similar Threads - missing account balance

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing from Account | Customer Service agents keeps disconnecting the call: I am actually shocked that a trillion dollar company could be crooks and hire such intentionally incompetent people. I bought Kinect Sports Rivals in 2021 to ensure I have a game to play using the...
  4. Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to get my original minecraft account back after I've missed the migration...: I'm a full-time college student who didn't really know migration was happening. I may have started it in 2021 or whenever it first opened, but I had no idea they'd be deleted until now. This...
  5. I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I recently put in the wrong email address to claim a free minecraft account after i missed...: I put in the wrong email address to claim my new minecraft account after missing the migration period. When putting in what microsoft email i would like the accoutn on, i accidently put in my old...
  6. I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a second account I didn't know about under my email but with one .(dot) missing, is...: So as the title suggests, I recently discovered I had a second gamertag I've been getting marketing emails for for a few years, there's nothing tied to it so I figured it was totally safe to mark...
  7. Sea of Thieves Account is Missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sea of Thieves Account is Missing: Hi there, I purchased Sea of Thieves ages ago. I can't find what email address my account is linked to. I know the name of my account (or at least character name for SoT) and need to find away...
  8. I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I missed the opportunity to migrate my MC account. What now: I saw it in MC's help center "While you won’t be able to keep your skins, progress, or Java profile name, you can complete the following post-migration process before December 18, 2023 to...
  9. Xbox: How you look tab is missing from Account - Profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: How you look tab is missing from Account - Profile: I need to change the real name that is on my childrens account for xbox. I would like to edit this and cant find the how you look tab when going through their profile or even using mine through...
  10. Missing funds from my MS account balance without transactions

in XBoX Accessibility
    Missing funds from my MS account balance without transactions: On April 30th I redeemed a gift card of a $100 balance bringing my balance to $100. Then I made a purchase of $105.49 for Diablo IV ultimate edition. For some reason I cannot find, only $87.35...