I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

Discus and support I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connr Bickelhaupt, Sep 24, 2023.

1. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it.

I have the Minecraft gift card but I don't have any receipts. I was not given one when I bought one and I can't get one l. What do I do?

:)

Connr Bickelhaupt, Sep 24, 2023
  2. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

with all due respect, I did not make a one-time purchase. I purchased three separate gift cards. each gift card is $19.99 and is good for 3500 Minecoins. Each gift card was rung up by the Target cashier separately and each gift card has it's own distinct "Download Code." again, we've done this multiple times in the past: i.e. bought separate Minecoin gift cards, each of the same value and Minecoin denomination and redeemed each gift card on my son's Microsoft/Xbox account. each time we redeem a gift card, I can go to our Order History and see each card and see each Minecoin amount as well as log into his Minecraft account to show all Minecoins redeemed. so again, with all due respect, these are not one-time purchases. I've seen others on this forum who've had the same issue.
  3. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Connr Bickelhaupt,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

Hi Connr Bickelhaupt,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I am aware that you're having trouble redeeming your Minecraft minecoin gift card. Let me help you on this. Allow me to ask some questions.

• May I know where did you purchase the gift card?
    • Will you check your email and see if the receipt was sent to you via email? Also check your spam folder.
    • Did you manage to get the code to redeem the gift card?

If you don't have a receipt, you can still try to redeem the code by following these steps:

1. Open any browser and head over to Minecraft Redeem Pre-Paid Tokens | Minecraft.
    2. After opening the website, on the top-right hand side, click on the Redeem option.
    3. Select the Edition of the Minecraft you want to Redeem the code on.
    4. Log in to your account.
    5. You will see a box at the top of the screen where you can enter your code.
    6. Enter the gift card code and click the green “Submit” button.

I hope to hear back from you.

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  5. milo molina Win User

we are having the same issue. It continues to redirect us to log in but continues to tel us we can’t redeem the minecoins because we aren’t logged in. Please help!!
  6. samyoonun Win User

Can't redeem Minecoins - get message: PUR-UserAlreadyOwnsContent mJMM2t5WG0SEGV1X.30.37

hi Ricardo, we purchased the Minecoin gift cards from Target - we've never had issues with these before though. they are Microsoft branded: "Minecraft Minecoins, 3500 In-Game Currency, Buy skins, textures, & worlds, Android | iOS | Nintendo Switch | Xbox One | Win 10, Minecraft Minecoins Pack - 3500 coins" we bought three separate cards and our Target receipt shows three distinct download codes on the receipt. we've never had this issue before. if we can't redeem them, we can't get his birthday money back as they are not refundable. : (
Thema:

1. I have a Minecraft minecoin gift card but I can't redeem it. - Similar Threads - Minecraft minecoin gift

2. Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Digital Code—330 Minecoins 3 times nevers receives !!!!!: Its be a month allmost 2 i redeem 3 times 330 minecraft coin in the microsoft reward programe and i never RECEIVE IT !!!!! I want my coin or give me my 990 reward points back ! And im not the only...
  3. My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft Minecoin gift card only has 19 digits and I cannot redeem it.: I received a Minecraft gift card for 3500 Minecoins for my birthday. When I went to redeem it, I found it only had 19 digits instead of 25. The car was bought at Kroger, has a 2018 copyright on...
  4. How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I redeem minecoins for minecraft on the switch?: I received a code for minecoins from Microsoft Rewards and I cannot figure out how to redeem the code for the minecoins on the switch. Can you please give me a step by step to get the reward on my...
  5. How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to transfer Minecoins from a Microsoft account to a Minecraft account on a Nintendo...: So I bought my son a Minecraft Minecoins card and added it to my Microsoft account like it told me to but I can’t seem to figure out how to transfer it into his Minecraft account on his Nintendo...
  6. How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock/Pocket Edition on mobile?: How can i get Minecoins on Minecraft Bedrock or pocket edition on the Microsoft Rewards? 058e5944-c4f2-4cf0-bff5-4fb50a74ca7f
  7. I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?

in XBoX on Windows
    I paid for Minecoins in Minecraft and never received them, how to refund or get my Minecoins?: I can't receive the Minecoins I paid for. I want to refund them or got them. I spent R210 5a7c03fb-d207-4cab-a60d-2c6e13f84e52
  8. i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a...: i bought minecraft dulexe witch came with both edditions and minecoins from the website a few months back and now with the newe update or purchasing they are both gone someone please help me ive...
  9. Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25...: My son received a Minecraft minecoins gift card for his birthday, which was purchased at Walmart. After finally receiving the receipt with the activation code, I found that it was not a 25 digit...
  10. Anyone have problems redeeming digital Minecraft Minecoin gift cards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone have problems redeeming digital Minecraft Minecoin gift cards?: Has anyone else had an issue where the digital gift card redemption code did not print out on the retailer's receipt? I have the digital gift card and the activation receipt, but there is no 25...