I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and...

Discus and support I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and not respond. I remove the game but the bugs it's here... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DAVIDLOBOS, Oct 3, 2023.

1. DAVIDLOBOS
    DAVIDLOBOS Guest

I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and...

I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and not respond. I remove the game but the bugs it's here

:)

DAVIDLOBOS, Oct 3, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and not respond. I remove the game but the bugs it's here

Hi David! I'm more than happy to help you!

If I may ask, may I know what particular Xbox game are we referring to here?

Is this a disc game, a digitally purchased game, or a free game from an Xbox subscription?

May I know what specific bugs/glitches in-game are you experiencing upon playing this game?

Also, may I know which platform are you playing the game, is it an Xbox console or a Windows PC?

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

I just need to vent about this...

I find it great to see women taking such a passion in gaming. My girl friend plays by my side most of the time and I love every bit of it. I know there are a lot of women players out there as my clan has enlisted several great women over the last few weeks.
    I think a lot of women still shy away from it cause of the stigma that women don't and shouldn't play games cause its a kids or mans thing. Don't let it get you down. There are women out there that feel the same as you do. It just takes time to find them.
  4. ReMiiX ZZZ Win User

Used daughters Live account last night

I have played with a lot of women.....................that does not sound right. I have played online with a lot of girls.................no that's no good either. I have meet a lot of females on XBL.................close but not quite. Let me think.....................
    I have meet several acquaintances of the female persuasion on XBL and have enjoyed playing with them...............cant seem to get this right.

On a more serious note I have 21 years in the military (still in) and have shot more than enough guns in my life. One of the main differences between men and women when it comes to shooting is women think more logically than men, what I men by that is men
    tend to go out and let the testosterone flow shooting for the sake of shooting (spray and pray). Some are very good at it others not so much. Women take in a lot more than just the gun in hand and the amount of bullets in the clip. I am not sure if this applies
    to online gaming but in a real live fire situation most the the women I have seen shoot a gun do not anticipate the gun going off, they were more accurate because of it, they just let the hammer drop and didn't pull the gun. Guys tend to man handle their guns.......................man
    I just cant seem to stay on track today.
  5. CrazyKiller5150 Win User

Female Gamer looking 4 more Females 2 Play

If you have BFBC2, you can try to find some women to play with, as most people that has BFBC2 will also buy BF3. There's a lot of women that will play this game.

Are you looking to play with only women or playing with a mixture of women and men?
  6. JennySparkles Win User

Extra Payment for Dedicated Servers

i was being sarcastic, i'm sure plenty of women play, don't know why guys hate on women who play games anyway.

My husband and me play games and it's great. :)
Thema:

1. I have a lot of bugs and don't play the game, when I go to the eye the women call me and... - Similar Threads - lot bugs don't

2. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  3. IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...

in XboX Insiders
    IA gaming language. I knows a lot of people doesn't buy and play games in the reason of...: With IA you can translate audio in every language of the world. This feature, as you can understood, Is essential for gamers and developer and could be added as a accessibility setting, or instead...
  4. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC)

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light (IN PC): I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable. I know there is a way to change it in console but I didn't found any in...
  5. LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light

in XboX Insiders
    LED controller xbox series x has a lot of light: I wanna know if there is any way to turn off the led or set a lower intensity to it, in the night it is very uncomfortable submitted by /u/isma_d_h [link] [comments]
  6. I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is...: I have read lots of stuff on how to fix this and nothing works, my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right (chat) and I cant change it. 0d0e852e-3d8f-4c9c-8c0c-15a35d510004
  7. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  8. Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lots of problems with xbox and controller any fixes?: [img] My xbox wont let me get ti the homescreen, everytime i tried turning it on it took about 5 minutes to say xbox then it said the message above, before this happened there was another message...
  9. Kinect mic UI bug need fixing a lot of Xbox one streamers are getting this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Kinect mic UI bug need fixing a lot of Xbox one streamers are getting this.: Hey the kinect mic has a UI bug that need fixing big time its been going on now since march guys why are you not doing anything loseing followers and views what happen to Xbox one they would be on...
  10. BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATCH PLEASE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR MY CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    BUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PATCH PLEASE I PAID A LOT OF MONEY FOR MY CONSOLE!!!!!!!!!!!: every time I try to play a quick online match on my NBA2k14 it is pausing for no reason after a few seconds of intro and not even having the options shown. after 15 seconds it will say it cant...