I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

Discus and support I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hakan wish, Jul 8, 2023.

1. hakan wish
    hakan wish Guest

I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel...

Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy.

:)

hakan wish, Jul 8, 2023
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Steering wheel not connecting

I know my Logitech G920 isn't the most straight forward thing to connect to Xbox.

Just make sure that there are no controllers or other input devices connected to the console when you connect the steering wheel and turn it on. I know for me if my controller is on when I connect my steering wheel, the steering wheel isn't registered by
    the console.

The other thing is to make sure all the cords for the steering wheel are plugged in correctly.
  3. Marilee Stone Win User

Fanatec wheel and Forza 5

That is precisely the point which wrote Discohopper: the CSR Elite Wheel is the officially licensed Forza 4 steering wheel. And now that a new xbox comes out to all people buy a new steering wheel. But here it goes again just to make money without meaningful
    and understood. The whole Fanatec community is upset and most will not buy XB1 if there is no solution to support the steering wheels. I can understand if Microsoft wants to earn a lot of money and another for peripherals manufacturer is licensed. It will
    probably be enough people who still have no steering wheel and buy a new one anyway. But then Microsoft should also think of the customers who have already bought a very good steering wheel for a lot of money. It will probably be somehow possible to connect
    the steering wheels via usb. Or with an adapter.
  4. BlatVirtualRR Win User

The recent Xbox System update caused black screen hanging, usb issues, lagging, haywire, freezes and garbled sound- THE UPDATE IS DUFF

Latest on the DUFF Update;

Logitech issues a statement;

"To all experiencing a performance issue with the Logitech G920 steering wheel, we apologize for the inconvenience. We are aware of performance issues that occur when a USB Steering Wheel is connected to your console and a game is played. A fix is on its way shortly, but as a workaround, if the USB Steering Wheel is disconnected system performance should return to normal".
  5. Jack T. Chance Win User

New Microsoft Wireless Speed Wheel

To Be Honest, this wireless wheel is something I would never buy in the first place, for the simple reason that when I wanted a steering wheel to play one of the
    Burnout games, I went and bought one of the best 3rd party options on the market. I'm pretty sure I bought a Logitech one, and I'm very happy with it! It's a proper steering wheel, with foot pedals, and works quite well! ^_^
  6. TenHawkeyeMan Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same problem here. When I disconnect the Logitech Steering wheel all is fine withe the controller.

When I connect the wheel it does a normal calibration and than everything blocks.

I got a new set within my warranty because they first believed it was the wheel itself.

But with the new Logitech G923 steering wheel still the same issue.

So it must be the last Microsoft Xbox One update
Thema:

1. I have a logitech momo steering wheel and I just bought forza but the steering wheel... - Similar Threads - logitech momo steering

2. Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Logitech Flight Yoke System be used with Xbox ?!: Can Logitech Flight Yoke System and rudder pedals be used with Xbox?! 7bdd7942-6acb-4f38-9e4f-c383957acaf6
  3. My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Logitech 720p was working the first day i bought the camera and then it stopped working....: My Logitech 720p stopped working (dunno the actual model but it was bought during 1sr covid quarantine) I tried everything i saw online, (trust me so i need some new advise, the only thing i...
  4. Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the current version of MSFS 2024 as of 4/28 recognize and enumerate the Logitech X52...: For a description that's detailed, refer to the question provided. 81417ea2-8e01-44be-9398-b0e2977596ed
  5. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  6. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  7. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  8. How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do u update drivers and firmware on logitech momo steering wheel: I do not know how to download new drives and firmware for logitech momo ace84e74-678e-41a9-b34f-19bfc9c074e5
  9. Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Logitech Momo Forza 7 Calibration issue: Hello all, These quarantine days i decided to play Forza Motorsport 7 and bought for my pc. My wheel is pretty old one but in game you can find in the options, so it means game supports my wheel....
  10. Logitech MOMO racing wheel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Logitech MOMO racing wheel: Hi, i got a Logitech momo racing wheel from a friend but it doesn’t work! i’ve tried so many things but it doesn’t work is there anyway i can make it work? 8df23ae0-dd35-414d-8fe7-6dac58b4849a