i have a law enforcement for no reason at all there was this kid eho reported me repeatedly ...

Discus and support i have a law enforcement for no reason at all there was this kid eho reported me repeatedly ... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; right so i was playing fortnight and this kid called Xxb0dyxbagsxX was playing it and in the game you kill people and i killed him and he and his mates... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pendrill69, May 30, 2018.

1. Pendrill69
    Pendrill69 Guest

i have a law enforcement for no reason at all there was this kid eho reported me repeatedly ...

right so i was playing fortnight and this kid called Xxb0dyxbagsxX was playing it and in the game you kill people and i killed him and he and his mates reported me multiple times and i got law enforcement until the 6th of june?! my user is and
    i would like my law enforcement removed or a lower sentence i dont appreciate it.

:)

Pendrill69, May 30, 2018
  2. banned

i got banned for no reason this kid just reported me for no reason and i get a message from xbox live

Icedbeastmode93, May 30, 2018
  3. Banning players For No Reason

people Be Reporting your account for no reason. And its not fun at alll for me or players being reported for no reason. FIX THIS ISSUE

Senile Alexx706, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does investigate complaints before issuing suspensions. So you would only be suspended if you did something to violate the code of conduct, not because you received a lot of complaints.

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

i have a law enforcement for no reason at all there was this kid eho reported me repeatedly for fun

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

The enforcement team does investigate complaints before issuing suspensions. So you would only be suspended if you did something to violate the code of conduct, not because you received a lot of complaints.
  6. onyxishere Win User

My wife was threatened by Gamer Tag XXXXXX with rape

Sorry you experienced this. However, the enforcement team will not report a gamertag to law enforcement. What you need to do is report the issue to your local law enforcement agency. Provide proof of the conversation if you have it. They will investigate
    and contact the users local law enforcement agency if they do not live near you.
  7. ngocphi Win User

Is this true?

They don't record parties remember you are connecting thru a server

When you are reported you the conversation is flagged for review

Then they look at the server logs if it happened in party chat that whole chat gets reviewed

If you report an msg they review the conversation including your msgs back to the persom

Server logs are part of the network

Data retention laws require logs to be kept for upto 5 years at least for law enforcement

However that requires a court order

Reported actions are flagged for review xbox enforcement including msgs

Only social media that doesn't really have a transparent enforcement is fb and they are trying but they blame the third party companies doing the revieews

Vs xbox ior sony it's internal

But the reason why you don't see the exact reason for bans is easy if you know what you did you know why

90% of the time

However the reasons why they don't give all the details is retailiation they have to protect the reporter but it's also a double blind

The reporter doesn't get any info on their report and the person who is suspended don't know who reported them
  8. UltraCrono Win User

Communication ban

I keep getting these enforcement action for no reason. Can a bunch of little kids just report me for nothing and get me into trouble or WTF is up with this BS enforcement system i just dont understand it i mean first off it says for harasment and all ive
    been posting on comments is games that i wouldlike to see and things that should be done by a game developer and telling them about glitches on the active feed so wtf is this BS enforcement crap i mean really MS do you want people to quit playing xbox or what
    iguess i just wont say anything on the active feed anymore for helping out developers with feedback if all thats going to happen is a bunch of little 12 year old kids are going to report me for nothing at all
  9. UltraCrono Win User

Xbox Live help

keep getting these enforcement action for no reason. Can a bunch of little kids just report me for nothing and get me into trouble or WTF is up with this BS enforcement system i just dont understand it i mean first off it says for harasment and all ive been
    posting on comments is games that i wouldlike to see and things that should be done by a game developer and telling them about glitches on the active feed so wtf is this BS enforcement crap i mean really MS do you want people to quit playing xbox or what iguess
    i just wont say anything on the active feed anymore for helping out developers with feedback if all thats going to happen is a bunch of little 12 year old kids are going to report me for nothing at all.
Thema:

1. i have a law enforcement for no reason at all there was this kid eho reported me repeatedly ... - Similar Threads - law enforcement reason

2. Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox law enforcement team, please provide a reasonable explanation of your punishment: My account, which I have been using for 9 years, has been permanently banned without any warning. The games I paid for and achievements close to 200000 cannot be used! Why is this? I have no...
  3. Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K

in XboX Insiders
    Law SUIT ON MICROSOFT AND NBA 2K: Arnona Rose LAWYER submitted by /u/rpoyner96 [link] [comments]
  4. Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has anyone had people messaging them impersonating law enforcement?: I had someone claiming to be a law enforcement officer message me, blocked him. Dont think it’s legitimate. But i just want to know if anyones seen anything similar....
  5. I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering if I can get my law enforcement ended earlier?: Hello, I got law enforcement on Xbox a couple of days ago and saw it’s over on 1/20. My question is can I get it lowered to perhaps the 8th? 41d1571c-4dee-45d8-a831-88f39a544463
  6. STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?

in XboX Insiders
    STOP SENDING ME EMAILS, WHERE IS THE UNSUB BUTTON AS REQUIRED BY LAW?: Since you demand an absurd title length I got everything I want to say in it! SO READ IT! submitted by /u/TatauMakoa [link] [comments]
  7. Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D

in XBoX on Windows
    Now that Micro soft fall under N.H.N Law: how does one contact the ceos and B.O.D: SO under N.H.N Law, A nation the rose in 2012 and took over 7 nations without the world even noticing> All Ceo's And the Board of directors or any name for executive business runners must be...
  8. Xbox Law Enforcement bans

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Law Enforcement bans: Okay Ive now made the decision and im fairly sure other people already have and will do so, i will switch to Playstation because im done with these ridiculous Comm bans for no reason, or not even...
  9. Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defective Xbox Series 2 Elite Controller and Class Action Law Suite: Wanting a service repair done for your known defective Xbox Series 2 Elite controller? This is the process: As you should know if you if you don't already, this product is facing an active class...
  10. Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account suspension request due to therapist/law enforcement suggestion.: Is there any way I can voluntarily and permanently restrict my console from accessing Xbox Live? It was suggested that I ask this because of my behavior while using the service has become...