I have a issue with dead cells

Discus and support I have a issue with dead cells in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alan cortes1, Jan 9, 2024.

1. alan cortes1
    alan cortes1 Guest

I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared

Null access

Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 44)

Called from tool.SpeedrunData.newGame (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/SpeedrunData.hx line 22)

Called from User.endMainGame (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/User.hx line 569)

Called from tool.$Save.tryLoad (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/tool/Save.hx line 185)

Called from pr.TitleScreen.playMenu (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/pr/TitleScreen.hx line 422)

Called from pr.TitleScreen.~mainMenu.0 (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/pr/TitleScreen.hx line 345)

Called from pr.TitleScreen.~addMenu.0 (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/pr/TitleScreen.hx line 687)

Called from h2d.Interactive.handleEvent (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/h2d/Interactive.hx line 163)

Called from h2d.Scene.handleEvent (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/h2d/Scene.hx line 312)

Called from hxd.SceneEvents.emitEvent (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/hxd/SceneEvents.hx line 128)

Called from hxd.SceneEvents.checkEvents (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/hxd/SceneEvents.hx line 279)

Called from hxd.App.mainLoop (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/hxd/App.hx line 159)

Called from Boot.mainLoop (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\src/Boot.hx line 735)

Called from hxd.$System.mainLoop (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/hxd/System.hl.hx line 70)

Called from hxd.$System.runMainLoop (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.haxelib\heaps/git-haxe4,0,2/hxd/System.hl.hx line 127)

Called from module @0xABBFFC00

Called from haxe.$Timer.~delay.0 (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.tools\haxe\std/haxe/Timer.hx line 143)

Called from haxe.$Timer.~__constructor__.0 (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.tools\haxe\std/haxe/Timer.hx line 76)

Called from haxe.$MainLoop.tick (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.tools\haxe\std/haxe/MainLoop.hx line 174)

Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.processEvents (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.tools\haxe\std/haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 99)

Called from haxe.$EntryPoint.run (D:\Gitlab-Runner\builds\HQ33PpjF\0\motion-twin\deadcells\client\.tools\haxe\std/haxe/EntryPoint.hx line 125)

:)

alan cortes1, Jan 9, 2024
  2. Kyepernicus Win User

Game Pass PC

No error message the game up has a quick popup and then disappears. If I mash the play button for dead cells it opens like 20 dead cell windows, lets me play for like 30 sec then crashes.

I havent re-installed it yet, I downloaded it yesterday so I felt like that is kind of redundant to have to do that. Could be wrong.

Ill give it a go.

No worries, Dead Cells is bosssss

*UPDATE*

Just uninstalled xbox and reinstalled. Same issue, no fix. Thoughts?
  3. PhilippePlas Win User

Error 0x87e00013 while updating a game in XBox beta onPC

same issue ... can't update any xbox game pass PC games....

have to uninstall /reinstall.

other apps (that are not xbox game pass) are uptated through store without any issue.

for microsoft: dead cells has no cloud saves through xbox live (working on outer world/gears 5..but not dead cells)
  4. Mistborn22 Win User

Favorite Indies?

Yes, absolutely have to recommend Dead Cells!
  5. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

I recommend you Dead Cells
  6. xJCplDxSHESHO Win User

What Games Do You Guys Play That Are On The Gamepass?

I recommend you Dead Cells
Thema:

1. I have a issue with dead cells - Similar Threads - issue dead cells

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead space 3 online pass issue - Xbox series x - 2023: Hi, I have been trying to get the online pass for dead space 3 on my Xbox series x but with no luck. 1-When I first open the game i get presented with 2 options A- to enter code for online...
  7. OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD

in XboX Insiders
    OSU issues when swapping a dead HDD to SSD: my X1X has been configured with insider firmware and i cant seem to find the correct OSU to reconfigure my system. everytime i use the OSU1 public release i get stuck in a loop E106/E101 on...
  8. Red Dead Redemption 2 Online issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Online issue: When i go to log into online for RDR2, it brings me to a screen to purchase an xbox game pass plan. I already have Live and have had no problem playing online before game pass. Someone please help...
  9. gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gold edition for dead island 2 issue that need to be addressed.: Hello i decided to buy dead island 2 on May 9 five days after my birthday for myself but can not access none of my dlc weapons from it . I already tried reinstalling it but the seaon pass and it's...
  10. Red Dead Redemption 2 ISSUE with WINDOWS 11 22H2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 ISSUE with WINDOWS 11 22H2: with the new 22 update windows 11 it still doesn't work omg I tried all sorts of 'hacks' or 'fixes' but it just doesn't do work. Please fix the issue Microsoft....