I have a huge problem

Discus and support I have a huge problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Microsoft you are so bright by not letting us download movies to xbox one and play them with no internet and its the same thing with the old xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMAx REAPER, Sep 11, 2017.

1. xMAx REAPER
    xMAx REAPER Guest

I have a huge problem

Microsoft you are so bright by not letting us download movies to xbox one and play them with no internet and its the same thing with the old xbox 360 that says sign in to xbl for the licensing rights. A member for over 11 years and i have spent tens of thousands
    of dollars on disc games, digital games, movies and tv shows for you to say i don't have a right to use it. By the way you geniuses we were just devastated by a major hurricane in florida. With no internet and limited phone service here and there because of
    the damage and amount of people calling to check on family. You people really thought this whole thing thru didn't you. Most people in FL have generators when we loose power and internet. But still can't watch a movie because of you people. Great job bill
    gates you really thought this thru.

:)

xMAx REAPER, Sep 11, 2017
  2. i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account

Misconfigured, Sep 11, 2017
  3. JumboMetal
    JumboMetal Guest
    i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?

JumboMetal, Sep 11, 2017
  4. Shrk1990
    Shrk1990 Guest

I have a huge problem

As an Xbox Ambassador, I'm sure you're aware that there are a few places in your post that are against Forum rules.

Frustration happens, but be sure to respect the standards that have been put in place by the moderators of the forum.

Shrk1990, Sep 11, 2017
  5. Hope you're doing alright.

And apparently expressing your opinion is also the wrong thing to do. You should be happy so that you don't hurt feelings even though the water is trying to kill you right now.

Pro Execution, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

on your xbox go to

my xbox/click on your avatar/scoll along right till you see manage account click it/then scoll along right again and look for change windows live id then go through there
  7. Misconfigured Win User

i have a huge problem!

Errm I think you have run out of options here sorry mate but you may have to make a new account
  8. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

i really dont want to lose my name, gamer score, and all my history behind. There is absolutely no way around this? i need to change my email to the new one. that means i would lose all my game data an have to start all over right with everything?
  9. JumboMetal Win User

i have a huge problem!

Thanks GrubbiestEmu that did actually work i didnt even think to try it like that. I registered the account then went back and did the reset password email link thing from xbox and it worked. Awesome its been 4 years since i had access to this account so
    its great to get it back.
  10. Mister Gwyther Win User

i have a huge problem!

I'm not entirely sure that is going to work, but you can give it a try. Please post back if that works for you!
Thema:

I have a huge problem

1. I have a huge problem - Similar Threads - huge problem

2. Hello, I have a huge problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I have a huge problem: Hello, I have a huge problem I created an Xbox club several years ago I have 57 members in the clubs I was the only admin I just realized by logging into the clubs that I am no longer an...
  3. Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    Having a huge problem with ads on Microsoft solitaire paid subscription till may 2023: What’s going on with the ads I have a paid subscription and getting crazy ads 25d662e2-03b4-4c9b-a80b-a96314633590
  4. HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with spam of the number zero on Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  5. HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard

in XBoX on Windows
    HUGE problem with Redragon keyboard: Hi! Recently I have had a big problem with my redragon keyboard. Whenever I press a key bordering 0 (or zero itself), zeros start showing that they are typed when I never touched the 0 key. This...
  6. Does anyone else have this huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else have this huge problem?: I'm part of the alpha skip ahead program so bugs are expected, but this bug keeps happening and the only way to fix it is to factory reset my console, it happened with this latest update, if I had...
  7. Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Why are the XSX Wireless Headset problems still a huge problem?: Why is the connection/console shut down problem with wireless headsets (for example the arctis 9X) still such a pain in the a**? Why isn't there a fix yet? submitted by /u/gn0m [link] [comments]
  8. A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!

in XboX Insiders
    A huge problem with Minecraft and leaving Omega Preview!: I was using the Omega Preview for the past few days, but then left. Once I came back I went into Minecraft only to see that all of the data was from at latest, august. Can someone please help? I...
  9. Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2

in XboX Insiders
    Huge Game Pass Problem with Dirt 2: So last night I decided to try dirt 2, got it, and played. Got back on today and says it is offline. I try to repair the app and restart, now it's literally gone. Gone off Xbox store, gone off my...
  10. Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play

in XboX Insiders
    Huge problem the parties seem to be nearly unstable and it is near impossible to play: I am trying to play with people and it keeps kicking everyone we dont know if it is a glitch or hacking but if it is hacking then something has happened we don't know what is happening but no...