I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ...

Discus and support I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't reflect that membership and I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SuperTit0, Jul 5, 2016.

1. SuperTit0
    SuperTit0 Guest

I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ...

I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't reflect that membership and I can't connect...................HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

:)

SuperTit0, Jul 5, 2016
  2. xI AxeL
    xI AxeL Guest
    I have login problems that are probably easy to fix! Please help!

1). {this deals with xbox.com} So I have two accounts that use the same Windows LIVEI.D. and when I log into the xbox website with that I.D. it pops up my old acccount but i want my new account to pop up, how do I switch accounts on the website or make
    it so that it logs into my new account?

2). {on the actual xbox} So my new account recently went out of Gold Membership and I'm going to renew it when Christmas is over. So I play Assassins Creed and I want to log into my account to play the story mode but since my account ran out of Gold Membership,
    it won't let me log into the account AT ALL.. It keep saying something like "The Xbox Live membership on this account isn't valid. Please try to log into an account with a valid membership" or something like that! I just want to log into my account so I can
    play offline but I can't evenn log in! HELP PLEASE

xI AxeL, Jul 5, 2016
  3. xI AxeL
    xI AxeL Guest

1). {this deals with xbox.com} So I have two accounts that use the same Windows LIVEI.D. and when I log into the xbox website with that I.D. it pops up my old acccount but i want my new account to pop up, how do I switch accounts on the website or make
    it so that it logs into my new account?

2). {on the actual xbox} So my new account recently went out of Gold Membership and I'm going to renew it when Christmas is over. So I play Assassins Creed and I want to log into my account to play the story mode but since my account ran out of Gold Membership,
    it won't let me log into the account AT ALL.. It keep saying something like "The Xbox Live membership on this account isn't valid. Please try to log into an account with a valid membership" or something like that! I just want to log into my account so I can
    play offline but I can't evenn log in! HELP PLEASE

xI AxeL, Jul 5, 2016
  4. I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ...

Hey there SuperTit0,

Can you elaborate a bit? What happens when you log in on the Xbox 360 console and try to connect? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes?

Let us know!

Mister Mascot, Jul 6, 2016
  5. mohan us2010 Win User

Xbox live sign up is currently unavailable// Please help!

Hi Joao,

Something similar happened to me too. I just bought mx Xbox 360 today and wanted to log in to Xbox Live as I had a download code for Crysis 2 along with codes for 3 months Xbox Live Gold membership. I opened an Xbox Live account via my pc and upgraded it
    using the codes for Gold membership. Everything went well, in my pc I can log in to Xbox Live account and see that I have a 3 months Gold membership.

Now when I tried to sign in to the Xbox Live via my Xbox 360, it says that " Thie Windows Live ID is associated with a different gamertag. Enter another Windows Live ID and password".

What does that actually mean?

Thx,

Mohan
  6. Jojomanchild Win User

2 gamertags on 1 microsoft account

I'm sorry but this doesn't address the problem.

When on my XBox One, my gamertag is "A" which is linked to email "X".

On my PC, when I log into my Microsoft account from my PC, my gamertag is "B" which is also linked to email "X". This happened when I added XBox Gold to my PC.

When logging into XBox Live on the PC with email "X", I only see gamertag "A".
  7. cluthflame01 Win User

XBL Family Gold Problem

Will deleting the profile lose your saved games on the console? I'm having the same issue. My family membership expired. When I renewed the membership, I can log on my Xbox with Live gold. Button son can't log in on the other Xbox. His profile is one of
    the profiles on my family gold account...

???
  8. HassanB Win User

XBOX LIVE RENWEAL

Please make sure you are signed into the correct profile when renewing the gold membership as the gold membership is tied to the specific gamertag. I see that your logged into this randomly generated gamertag "TutorialMedusa1" which doesn't seem to your
    gamertag (HEROIC DO).
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't reflect that membership and I can't connect...................HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Hey there SuperTit0,

Can you elaborate a bit? What happens when you log in on the Xbox 360 console and try to connect? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes?

Let us know!
Thema:

1. I have a gold membership that I can see on my PC but when I log into the xbox, it doesn't ... - Similar Threads - gold membership log

2. Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark players who had access on gold now have to get a different membership because gold is...: I only purchased gold so I could play ark, no other games interest me. Why was I not notified when I purchased my membership in September that I would loose access to the gold games in a week? Do...
  3. Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    Other Family Member not getting benefits of Gold Membership: I have an Xbox One, with my account (user name) having a PIN number to use. My son also has an account within my "family" group on the Xbox (only two of us). I only have a single Xbox in the house...
  4. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  5. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  6. Gold membership doesn't allow to download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold membership doesn't allow to download games: Hi gamers. I have paid for xbox 360 gold membership, but when I sign in, it doesn't allow to download games. In fact, there are no Bing or demo games or my app section etc. Like I wouldnt have...
  7. How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How did my memory storage get full after the Gold membership update?: My Xbox memory storage suddenly gotten full when the Gold membership updated why is that? 53c39112-3388-43b5-b674-74299fead41c
  8. I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased a new subscription the day after my xbox gold membership expired and can’t find...: I have internet and says I am signed into Xbox live but can’t find 1 single person in the lobbies and always have up till the day mine expired and the day before getting new membership...
  9. Can't log in my gold membership - Xbox360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't log in my gold membership - Xbox360: Hey guys, I noticed a problem with my goldmembership. I have this subscription for two years now. Yesterday a friend asked if we could play Minecraft online together. So I logged into my account,...
  10. cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant log onto fornite with Xbox gold membership: Hi, Fornite doesn't seem to be working with Xbox Gold membership, it worked ok before but now will not let me on, anyone else have issues? 84ef2df5-d9ad-4160-8c0e-65ca9e63c6e1