I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

Discus and support I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CH199, Jan 6, 2024.

1. CH199
    CH199 Guest

I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked.

:)

CH199, Jan 6, 2024
  2. CH199 Win User

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your advice, I have tried this and it unfortunately hasn’t worked.

I have realised I forgot to mention in my question that this issue is happening on Warzone not on my main xbox settings.

Thanks again, any other suggestions would be appreciated
  3. Tomm_A Win User

Hello CH199,

Thank you for letting us know that it happened on specific game. It could be related to in-game settings. The best way to address this concern is by reaching out the game support directly because they can provide further information related to your concern. We will help you how to submit a ticket or submit the bug.

You can click on this link: Support Options | Activision Support and provide the needed information on the form and click submit.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

4. Tomm_A Win User

Hello CH199,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issues with updating your controller settings on your Xbox. Let us help you get to the bottom of this.

Have you tried resetting your Xbox to its default settings? This can sometimes resolve issues like the one you're experiencing. To do this, go to Settings > System > Console info > Reset console > Reset and keep my games & apps.

On the other hand, you can try other ways of updating your Xbox controller. You may check the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. Lewis Anderson1 Win User

When i attempt to turn my series s controller on it just keeps flashing

i can’t update my controller because i can’t turn it on to go into settings and it is paired but it’s just when i turn it on it just doesn’t stop flashing for a moment then goes off , it’s charged aswell
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox live update?

The screen goes black, when the system is working out where the Update is to applied & then it will boot into the main Xbox Logo screen & update further...
Thema:

1. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen. - Similar Threads - glitch where can’t

2. Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fuzzy Party and UI Audio Glitch: I’ve had my Xbox Series X for about 3 years now and in mid 2023 until now, me and many others I know have had a glitch where the Audio for the UI, Parties, and media Apps such as YouTube or...
  3. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  4. Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive had multiple glitched achievements where I can’t go back on do the requirements again...: For example on Call of duty WWII there is an achievement for getting to 1st prestige, I am currently prestige 4 and it hasn’t popped, there is also no way to reset or fresh start in game stats....
  5. Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sherlock Holmes Match game- where can I ask if I've found a glitch? I need to find an...: [img] ...... c7e611a7-c84a-4f87-b515-c998ae51e96f
  6. Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone else have a glitch where you open a game and it opens other apps and crashes...: My laptop that i got around 2 days ago has been opening other apps when I open a game from battle net or steam along with opening mcafee and mcafee control panel and geforce experience command...
  7. Glitch in party chat where it won't let me talk

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch in party chat where it won't let me talk: Hey, When I was talking to my friends on Xbox party chat randomly it wouldn't let me talk for some reason. Here are some things I did to try to fix this but did not work. - I tried hard...
  8. I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I constantly glitch while moving in my game, and there's no where else to turn...: Hi, a couple months ago, I bought an X Box One game called Sea of Thieves, and at first it was super fun. But then, after a major update, I began to have severe problems with the game itself. Some...
  9. Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Glitch where I can't exit a game and return to the home screen: I am having a problem where on any controller, the illuminated "X" button is unresponsive in-game. This means that I cannot return to the home screen. I cannot exit any game. This problem has...
  10. Where to report a glitch?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report a glitch?: Found a commonly exploited party glitch that I thought xbox should know about. Very common and been around for a while, wonder if XB has caught on. 940d245e-4afe-4a25-b133-e38ea9618e13