I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

Discus and support I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get fa9c522e-5782-4ad9-9627-64281532abe6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kayden207, Apr 9, 2024.

1. Kayden207
    Kayden207 Guest

I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a...

I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get

:)

Kayden207, Apr 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a loading screen with three dots

Hi there Kayden207, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

For the past few days I've noticed that several players are experiencing exactly the same issue when trying to claim the subscription included with their Xbox Series S consoles, so it's possible that this is a temporary problem related to that, as the Gilded Bundle for the Xbox Series S is claimed in the same way as the subscription. You can confirm this for yourself in the following threads that I'll attach as examples:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1d0931f7-259f-439f-bea5-1fcfccdb5b81

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/85ae2ee1-f81d-4f4b-929e-5a550e5df710

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/1a11e2c1-1de6-4d54-a99a-eca2a6f1f040

Still, I recommend that you try the following procedure to see if the issue is resolved:

1. With the Xbox turned on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it completely shuts down.

2. Disconnect the power cable from the console and wait for 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on as usual.

4. Check if the problem persists.

I recommend waiting at least 24 hours from the first time you claimed the subscription, as I have seen that some players who have had the problem have been able to claim it without issue after some time. If after 24 hours you still can't claim the subscription, and considering that other players are experiencing the same problem as you, as you could see in the threads I attached, I recommend reporting the issue to the Xbox team following the instructions in the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

This way, Xbox engineers will investigate the reported issue and work on a solution as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players. This means we do not have access to any accounts or information about other users.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Heston springthorpe Win User

How many times can you claim the bundle?

Xbox series s gilded hunter bundle
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
  5. Francia J. Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

There are rare cases that it may take 24 hours for in-game items to be added and if it's been 24 hours and they're still not there, you may need to reach out to Epic games.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  6. Francia J. Win User

I claimed the gilded hunter bundle on my xbox series S but I didn't get anything

Thank you. Can you please re-add and remove your account and then check again?

" REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"
Thema:

1. I have a gilded series s bundle but when I claim it, it never claims and I just get a... - Similar Threads - gilded series bundle

2. Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gilded bundle not letting me claim.: I bought an Xbox series s with the rocket league, fortnite and fall guys bundle. It won't allow me to claim them. I've followed all previous instructions from previous people that have asked the...
  3. I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know how to refound a gilded hunter pack xbox series s if I already claimed the packs: I bouth an xbox series s gilded content pack but I change my mind and I want to refound the xbox but i already claimed the pack.what do i do? e9986842-f3f6-4660-b28c-9ac326d6442d
  4. We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS

in XBoX on Windows
    We can’t claim the Gilded Hunger Pack in our new XboxS: Can anyone help. It says we have claimed the pack, but can’t see the FREE content, for Gilded Hunger Pack. Can anyone help. 699721f7-38bb-4a42-b0e5-53b7171b8f3a
  5. I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Gilded Hunter Pack but haven't received any of the rewards for any of the games.: I received the Gilded Hunter Pack that came with my xbox but I've never gotten any of the items that are supposed to come with it. It says I claimed it in settings. What do I do to get them? I've...
  6. I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to Redeem my Gilded Hunters Xbox Series S bundle: I had gotten this Xbox series S to replace my old Xbox One and my parents had decided to get the Gilded Hunters Bundle but when I was setting up the Xbox I was not given the option to redeem any...
  7. Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S vs Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, alb: Hey, I want to buy an Xbox Series S, and I have a question: why standard Xbox Series S is much expensive than Xbox Series S + Gilded Hunter Bundle, considering that the last one have more...
  8. I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have the Xbox Series S Gilded Hunter Pack and the rewards didn't pop up: My brothers bought me the gilded hunter pack as a going away gift. Every video online that tells you how to redeem the rewards says that it'll ask you to claim it during the set-up process, but...
  9. How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i take my gilded hunter bundle on xbox series s?: I got an Xbox Series s with gilded hunter bundle, so when i want to see what i have in this pack, i opened page in xbox settings and it just crashed and turned me to account page. How can i fix...
  10. Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite gilded Hunter bundle not available: I have bought my wife the Xbox series S console with the gilded Hunter bundle for Fortnite . While setting up the console there was no redeem option, and no “this console comes with” on the...