I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

Discus and support I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank account had two overdraft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Cole2, Nov 1, 2023.

1. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

I was awarded a giftcrd from my 1.600 points. then used my debit card to keep on file, future uses. my personnel bank

account had two overdraft charge totaling $70.00.

furthermore, my pc is totally outdated all of the product or ways to reserve them are being held from me I have other obligations to attend, please help me in this matter.

:)

Michael Cole2, Nov 1, 2023
  2. Vardagul Win User

I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $ 1.00 fee along with credit or debit held on file

Hi Michael! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

That gift card is valid for the subscription payment. It has no fees or expiry dates, so you can keep it and use it later.

For more information please refer to this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...g/redeem-codes-gifting/types-of-prepaid-codes

Thank you for your question. If the reply solved your problem, please give it an upvote or accept it as an answer.

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  3. helpmepleaseeee[] Win User

Unable to buy xbox gift card with Microsoft Account balance.

How can I access the gift card? In my order history when I purchased the gift card it says i got "miscellaneous credit" of $1.25 added to my microsoft account, not a gift card.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

With the Microsoft rewards program, $1.25 is the lowest amount you can redeem. It's not an actual gift card.
  5. Samuel Swartout Win User

Gift cards on Microsoft rewards not showing

So it's not the redemption that isn't working, when I go to say redeem my points the 3$ gift card is no longer an option to select I only have the 1.25 gift card to choose when I want to redeem points
  6. KingC3358 Win User

Digital gift card already redeemed

From the X box website where you can purchase digital gift cards. Not from a 3rd party. From the x box website
Thema:

I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $...

1. I have a gift card valued. $1.25 can it be used to become an x box membership for the $... - Similar Threads - gift card valued

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  5. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  6. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  7. How to get rewards for gift card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to get rewards for gift card: it hard i lost my rward pionts i dont know what to do 09858120-693d-4698-8756-484c3cae436c
  8. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  9. how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number?: how do i redeem my microsoft point in to a xbox $20 gift card with having a phone number? 4210b371-f93f-4d4b-84e0-3e40ee3e6b89
  10. If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...

in XBoX on Windows
    If I redeem points for separate gift cards will the total value just be accumulated in my...: Does cash accumulate in your microsoft account when you redeem gift cards at separate times? 6bf60040-16c2-45d8-9c66-237b945045ed