i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc?

Discus and support i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Airee Brown1, May 9, 2024.

1. Airee Brown1
    Airee Brown1 Guest

i bought assassins creed Valhalla back in 2020 and have all of the dlc but i recently sold my xbox so does the data transfer to the xbox pc app?

:)

Airee Brown1, May 9, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Airee, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

This is only possible with games that are part of the Xbox Play Anywhere catalog.

You can see the list of games that are part of this catalog through the following link:

https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere

As you can see for yourself, Assassin's Creed Valhalla is not part of that catalog. Therefore, if you want to play it on PC, you will need to buy it specifically for that device. The same applies to game progress; progress on both PC and Xbox consoles is different and completely independent.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Recovery statistics xbox 360

No, it's not possible. The data you have on the Xbox 360 games cannot be transferred to the PC game or any other platform.
  4. Hoskayra Win User

How to fix lost the connection to Xbox Live check the connection and try again error code 0x8007013D

I'm sorry to hear that the problem could not be resolved. But don't worry, we can continue trying other methods.

I was researching and found a series of steps to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One through the cloud, here I am going to leave it for you to try to see if it works for you:

How to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the Cloud

All Xbox 360 games saved in the cloud will be automatically transferred to the Xbox One. So simply save them to the cloud from Xbox 360, follow the steps below to do so.

1. On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Games and apps > Game name > Saved Games. It will copy or move the data to the cloud.

2. Start moving to Xbox One and let it find your saves, the console should notify you that it is syncing data once they are found.

3. Repeat the procedure for each game you want to transfer from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Note: If you want to transfer data from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via the cloud, you need to make sure you have an active Xbox Live profile for it to work. The game site also notes that Silver members will not be able to use cloud storage without upgrading.

Besides Xbox data transfer, you may often face the problem of PC data transfer when replacing a new one, such as moving data between computers or transferring files from PC to Xbox One. Not only do you have to transfer data from games on the PC, other computer applications, such as Microsoft Office, Adobe utilities, Outlook, etc., must also be migrated well when changing from an old PC to a new one, or when data can be shared with other people.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Information source (Credits): https://es.easeus.com/pc-transfer/transfer-data-from-xbox-360-to-xbox-one.html

I will be attentive to your response. Greetings
  5. Smwutches Win User

Hard drive issue.

Still, a data transfer cable is only meant to be used to transfer the data between Xbox hard drives. It's not mean to be used to transfer data to a PC and Xbox files are not mean to be seen on a PC. So doing that would be a violation of the terms of service
    and can put you at risk for being banned.
  6. WPAK Win User

license transfer tool question.

Hi there,

-

Like mentioned the transfer tool is a online functionality, and does not require the use of a disc drive.

-

The transfer cable is not necessary for the license transfer, but it's a tool to transfer data from one consoles hard drive to another:

License transfer support page:
    support.xbox.com/.../play-xbox-live-content

-

How to transfer data can be found here:

support.xbox.com/.../manage-games-data
Thema:

1. i have a game on xbox does the data transfer to xbox pc? - Similar Threads - game does data

2. Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does the standalone Xbox program keep telling me I need Xbox Game Bar just for voice chat?: In attempting to play with Xbox-owning friends, I thought Microsoft would have had a simple, streamlined program for voice chat between P.C. and Xbox users. It doesn't seem like that's the case....
  3. The PC Game Pass does not have all the games

in XboX Insiders
    The PC Game Pass does not have all the games: My friend was looking to buy a PC Game Pass but his PC Game Pass has fewer games than mine. I have no idea what to do and I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Mine has 461 games and my...
  4. Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox freeze after installing a game?: I have an Xbox One S and I downloaded a game yesterday. It was queued up for installation before I turned off the Xbox. Now, when I try to start anything, an error pops up saying the app was...
  5. Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know how to get game chat audio into obs?: Im a new streamer. I got a generic capture card from amazon and a chat link splitter. I get, video capture, and game audio capture but not game chat audio. I have tried everything to get even just...
  6. Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does this keep happening to my ASUS gaming A15?: The laptop screen is always extremely dimmed whenever I turn on my ASUS Gaming A15. No matter what I do the screen always remains very dark. But when I reboot the laptop a few times by holding the...
  7. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  8. Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x Green screen and then crash mid game?: Everytime i game my console freezes, hoes to a green screen and then crashes. Any idea why this is happening? It isn’t just one game it happens on call of duty & Fortnite. Started happening...
  9. Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox keep saying "can't save more game data?" When I know it has space?: For multiple days now I've been getting the message "we can't save more data for this game or app" I have soft/hard reset the Xbox multiple times. I have also deleted the main game I'm trying to...
  10. Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox update mid-game. I mean come on i just lost all my data over a 200mb...: thanks for nothing like always. Luckily my ps5 doesnt do it. 6a3c4d1f-0766-49c3-ba0b-1d865d852b49