I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

Discus and support I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Michael Higgins [ee21m2h], Apr 22, 2024.

1. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

:)

Michael Higgins [ee21m2h], Apr 22, 2024
  2. tim brewer1 Win User

In game chat

Hello, I am able to mute and unmute in xbox chat on his profile but when we get into warzone and start a party I can't unmute him. I have looked at settings, tried virtual help from support, unfriendly him, leaving group but nothing has worked. It looks like he has been permanently muted. I can hear and talk to other players. Please help
  3. jus Parker Win User

Auto-muting? Help!

Same here. But its only friends. So i got a friend when i join his room in Ghost its auto mutes him( sometimes another friend as well). So then we go into a party chat, and i can hear him then as well. We are friends on Xbox why can i not hear him. Since
    I bought my Xbox One haven't heard this dude speak since 360!! haha
  4. SN swiffty Win User

Mic issues.

I can hear my friends just fine. My problem seems to be party chat. I hoped into a party on the xbox app to see if my mic I was using was broken but that is not the case. It worked just fine, my friends could hear me and I could hear them, so I went back
    to my xbox one and started a party and invited my friend and well I could hear him and the game but he could not hear me. So I checked to see if I was muted and I was not, I even tried using an adapter and a diffrent controller and it still did not work. If
    you have any solutions in regards of my problem that would be great thank you for the time.
  5. iNb4 Ownage Win User

My son's xbox!

Is it because he is in game chat? If he is in game chat, then he will still be able to hear them then. He can easily mute people if he doesn't want to hear them and they will not be able to hear him either.
  6. ButahsBoy Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.
Thema:

1. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work - Similar Threads - friend permanently muted

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I share my online status to certain people on my friends list: I only want to appear online to only 2 of my friends on my friends list without blocking them how do I do it. If not possible I would like suggest this idea. 09caca8a-b118-49d8-baaa-5f8bf5fb2c9e
  4. Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi I can't add any friends in sims freeplay, could someone please help my player id is...: Hi, I'm playing sims freeplay on my mobile and it won't let me add any friends please could someone help? My player id is 16378184. 3ba0f6d5-5276-48f1-908c-aac166fa6619
  5. did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each...: did anyone figure out how to play with friends in keplerth me and my friend can't join each other f5fed898-2f87-4e6a-9f9a-116c71c17ba6
  6. Friends won't appear online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends won't appear online: I'm on Xbox s, I play with my bro all the time with him inviting me in. Recently all of my friends even him no longer show up online even when I'm in a game with them, says last online 29 days...
  7. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  8. Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted

in XBoX Accessibility
    Me and my friends got permanently banned for being botted: So one of my friends decided to bot me and our friends without our permission. None of us knew that you could get banned for it which is why I wasn’t mad or anything when he did it and I most...
  9. Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture

in XBoX Accessibility
    Friends account permanently banned for a clean profile picture: My friend was just recently permanently banned for his profile picture when it just consisted of a picture of the face of some random non fit guy he has spent so much money on games that he can’t...
  10. How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I log out of my Minecraft account on my friends computer permanently: I logged into my Minecraft account on my friends computer and he is annoying me about it is there a way to log him out? If it’s from his computer I will ask him to do it Its a Microsoft account...