i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

Discus and support i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Owen Clerk, Mar 16, 2024.

1. Owen Clerk
    Owen Clerk Guest

i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in?

:)

Owen Clerk, Mar 16, 2024
  2. samurai Win User

THE SAME LOADING ERROR

Hey there,

Just to check, are you currently signed into the Xbox App on your Win10 PC with the profile that you're trying to use to play FH4?

I would try signing into the Xbox App on PC first and then launching the game. If you're already signed in, try signing out of the Xbox App and then back into the app; followed by trying to launch the game.

I sometimes have long loading times in FH4 on PC after I have been playing the game on my Xbox One console, but nothing as severe as what you have described. I do know that you cannot be signed into the same account and playing FH4 on the Xbox One console
    at the same time you're trying to sign in on PC.

I'd say give that a try and see if it helps!
  3. Shan_912 Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

Hi I am having issues trying to sign into xbox live for minecraft on android.

I recieve no error, when I click sign in a popup with my account pops up and when i select my account it acts like it is signing in, and then does nothing but return to the home screen on minecraft with the sign in button.

I have tried removing my account from that app and adding it again.

I have xbox live gold and want to play with y friends with xbox ones.
  4. Francia J. Win User

I seem to have two different gamertags on the same account, and I'd like to change one. Is this supposed to happen?

I myself am experimenting. I have used my other Microsoft account on my Xbox App, and then make sure that on my default browser my main account is signed in.

When I click the "View order history" I was redirected to my main account even though I am signed in on my alternate account on the Xbox App.

Kindly try to sign out and then sign in using a different account on your Xbox App then test it out as well.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it says sissu.xbox doesn’t work and won’t let me finish my sign in

Hi Owen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

I didn't understand the error message you received.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it says sissu.xbox doesn’t work and won’t let me finish my sign in

Hi Owen, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

I didn't understand the error message you received.
Thema:

1. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it... - Similar Threads - current play try

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  4. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  5. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  6. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  9. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  10. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...