I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

Discus and support I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016.

1. yo0123yo
    yo0123yo Guest

I have a current, active Xbox Live Gold membership that expires in 4 months, can I stack this ...

I posted first in the wrong section. I currently have an active subscription to Xbox Live Gold 12 months and recently purchased another 12 month code to stack on top of it but I get an error message when I try to redeem it. I thought that you can stack codes
    on top of each other to lengthen the time of your membership? The error message says

[table][tr][td]"[table][tr][td]Something went wrongGive it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so we can investigate.Xbos-0x80169CF91a741bdc-e306-46ef-8d7b-66f9ff15086f2016/04/05 - 23:48:39 UTC"[/td][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

:)

yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016
  2. RamlaMay
    RamlaMay Guest
    Redeemed a prepaid code but didn't extend my original subscription

I redeemed a 12-month gold membership prepaid code on Dec 2016, but my current gold subscription didn't get extended. Instead, the prepaid code added a new subscription to my account. So I have 2 subscriptions now, the original one expires on 6/23/2017,
    and the new added one expires on 12/3/2017.

Why do they overlap, not stack???

RamlaMay, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Yankee AP
    Yankee AP Guest
    X-Box Live Gold

If a person already has gold membership, and recieves a 12 month Gold membership for Christmas will that extend the current membership or do they have to let one expire and then activate the other? If they have to wait until the first membership expires,
    how long will the code for the 12 month membership be good for?

Yankee AP, Apr 5, 2016
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You will have to contact support but you are right you can stack up to 3years and anything more then that is not counted fyi

I stacked 3 years but sometimes I had to wait 3 months to add my last year lol

ngocphi, Apr 5, 2016
  5. yo0123yo
    yo0123yo Guest
    Why is it that we have to contact support to stack the codes?

yo0123yo, Apr 5, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    The error code you're receiving is a billing issue. You would have to contact support to speak to billing so they can help you sort out the issue.

Smwutches, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how many years of xbox gold can you stack