I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them.

Discus and support I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gavin LeNore, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Gavin LeNore
    Gavin LeNore Guest

I have multiple games in my library that seem to be corrupted. When I try to launch them they say trouble watching this game or app. I tried uninstalling them and they disappeared from my library but when I restart or turn my Xbox off and then back on the games are back in my library. But when I try to click on them and watch them they say trouble launching this game or app. I am wondering if I need to reformat my hard drive or if there's a simpler way to fix them I've tried removing them by going into the settings on my storage and uninstalling them but it has not worked. Wondering what I should do? Thank you for taking the time to read this.

:)

Gavin LeNore, Dec 27, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Gerardo, recommends the following steps for a solution.

Please try to solve the problem by doing the following procedures:

1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely.

2. Unplug the power cord from the console and wait 30 seconds.

3. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

4. Check if the problem persists. If so, you will need to reset your console to its factory settings, keeping your games and applications as follows:

Go to Settings > System > Console Info > Reset Console > Reset and keep games and apps.

This way your console will be reconfigured and you will have to add your account again. No game or application will be deleted, nor will you lose the progress of any game since these are saved in the Xbox Cloud.

5. Check if the problem continues.

I hope this information will be useful.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/e8ab0cbc-69bb-4f6a-ae2a-a7a89cac41f0

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  3. DarthWolverine7 Win User

error code 8007045D/downloadable content

I have about 89 GB free and I don't know about corrupted files, nor do I know how to spot them. How would a corrupted file affect the downloading of a profile?
  4. Ermagerd I8u Win User

File Corrupted

I know how to fix a corrupted profile but not corrupted games
  5. XBL Prophet Win User

No Audio with Netflix

There's a possibility that the movie could be corrupted. I have had a couple of movies that wouldn't even start. You will have to call Netflix and report the problem. It only takes a couple of days for them to fix the problem.
  6. A Toxic Shotgun Win User

Who do we tweet at to ask DICE questions?

yeah but i saw a couple important battlelog threads and wanted to see if i could ask the Dev if they'd have the issues fixed in the retail versions. i know a couple DICE people take questions but i don't remember their names...

also, i don't know how to tweet.
Thema:

1. I have a couple corrupted games and don't know how to fix them. - Similar Threads - couple corrupted games

2. A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky

in XboX Insiders
    A couple days ago my xbox buttons got sticky: So I got a paper towel and rubbed water around the buttons turned it on didint think anything about a couple hours later it got worse now's it's all stuck need help submitted by /u/muffintoasty...
  3. My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x wont update any games itll update for a couple of minutes then just stop...: Xbox Series X wont update any games 0c506631-e9c2-4648-ae3a-4e83dd180656
  4. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  5. Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting a black screen every couple of seconds when I load up an Xbox game?: So I just started playing a new game on my Xbox, which works perfectly fine when I play it on my TV or another monitor, but for some reason when I load up a game on this monitor via my Xbox I keep...
  6. I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded two games a couple of days ago and I haven’t been able to get the cash back.: So days back I bought both Batman Arkham knight bundle and injustice 2 +mortal kombat 11 with dlc bundle as well for 9.99 both and I refunded the injustice and mortals kombat bundle in the sixth...
  7. NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NBA 2k24 says system data is different from server every couple of games. Then I have to...: [img] Every couple of plays the 2K sign will just spin and then freeze up. Then when I try to play again it says the server data is different from the console and I have to choose one. They both...
  8. I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sold to another person my sons xbox It had been doing nothing in my closet for a couple...: I bought a Xbox One for my son a few years ago that my played with for about a month before he got his computer and lost interest in the Xbox One It sat in its box for 2 years, Decided to sell it...
  9. My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Series X keeps randomly disconnecting from xbox services for a couple seconds.: I got a series x fro christmas and randomly throughout the day it will disconnect me from xbox live services and boot me back to the main menu of whatever game I am playing. It only lasts a couple...
  10. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...