I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

Discus and support I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rb1989, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Rb1989
    Rb1989 Guest

I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect...

I was on a game and got provoked and harassed during game play for a good while, eventually cracked and got into conflict , the harrassing player reported a message that used in direct swearing.

The suspension ended 28/10/23 0453 and listed complete with no active suspensions. I have tried to send a message this morning and still receive the suspension notice, the active suspension has no suspension active.

I have no notices and it's my 1st Time being suspended.

My last aswell won't be messaging with external unknown parties

Can anyone help

:)

Rb1989, Oct 28, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect swearing in messages he had reported.

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

If you have completed a suspension on Xbox and are still experiencing issues, here are some general troubleshooting steps that you can follow to resolve your query:
    1. Check the reason for suspension.
    2. Power cycle your console.
    3. Reset your console.
    4. Update your console.
    5. Sign in from PC / Mobile Device.

For more details on the above, kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/xbox-live-device-bans

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  3. AngelObullets Win User

Unjust suspension

gamertage ImperialTitan60 received a suspension from communication after trying to defend themself from trollers and harassers, but because there were more than one they gang reported and got the account suspended. I also reported them for harassment
    and trolling but they have never received punishment when there was proof provided If this system isn’t the worst thing ever i don’t know what is
    Hi there,

Support and forums cannot do anything with suspensions, that is strictly handled by the enforcement team on the Enforcement Website .

I suggest just in future just block and report people who are harrassing you, and do not reply to people who are harrasing or trolling yourself. They are trying to get you upset and into trouble so just mute, Block and report those who are harrassing, Abusive
    towards yourself or trolling you in future.

Please take care and happy gaming.
  4. Evil Squid365 Win User

TOS

The ban I received was for an entirely different incident, my only concern was his form of harrassment being acceptable, I did report the player in question and didn't respond.
  5. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

You would have received a suspension or ban for violating the code of conduct or terms of use.

The Enforcement team doesn't use the forums.

So I can Report anyone that I please without having a reason why im making that report and easily get that players Chat communication Suspended even if I dont like what i hear from what they say
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

How many times do I have to say that Xbox Live Player Report Abuse is a Problem

Will I get banned just because I received complaints?
    No. A common misconception is that a certain number of reports will result in an automatic suspension. According to the myth, even if you haven’t done anything wrong someone can get you suspended by encouraging players to file many complaints. This is completely
    untrue.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US/home/howto#sub-topic0-5

You would have received a suspension or ban for violating the code of conduct or terms of use.

The Enforcement team doesn't use the forums.
Thema:

1. I have a completed suspension, I received this from a harrassing player as I used indirect... - Similar Threads - completed suspension received

2. Reward mission not completing

in XBoX on Windows
    Reward mission not completing: The last 2 days the "play a game console" mission won't complete so the weekly console mission also won't complete leaving me missing out on reward points. 7dfd1d6e-7258-4e0d-8139-40609ce09baf
  3. When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart

in XBoX on Consoles
    When preforming an offline update xbox shuts off completely and doesn't restart: When I do a offline update my xbox shuts off midway through the verfying process and doesn't restart to continue. 4f3b165f-a760-483d-9702-9b93a1fb61d0
  4. Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting to the 5Ghz network completely shuts off the 5Ghz signal for all devices: on my xbox series s, every time i connect to my wifi 5Ghz signal it completely shuts off the 5Ghz connection to all my other devices, including my xbox, until i restart my router. none of my other...
  5. My xbox wont hook to the internet completly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont hook to the internet completly: My xbox is connected to the internet when you open the home menu, but the home screen shows it disconnected, its also not allowing me to play gamepass games because im “not connected to the...
  6. Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Has Been Completely Hacked... Any Hope?: To preface, I wasn't entirely sure which product to put this post under, but the circumstances of my question arose from gaming. My entire Microsoft account was hacked about two hours ago whilst...
  7. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  8. Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my account have a suspension for an enforcement action that I had already completed?: So last week I received a suspension and 2 strikes over a message (Fair enough) but then yesterday I receive an email notifying me of another enforcement action. When I go to check on it I see...
  9. Can I get some help with my completed suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get some help with my completed suspension?: My profile got a suspension for my gamer picture. I feel it was unwarranted since it passed Xbox screening, but I decided to just wait it out. Immediately after it said I was also suspended from...
  10. I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or...: I completed my suspension and I still can use my microphone in game when will it work or why is it not working? 8e7474d5-7726-43d9-8264-faefeaa32827