I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally

Discus and support I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem. I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jerome B1, Feb 16, 2023.

1. jerome B1
    jerome B1 Guest

So I have a code, region blocked, that I want to redeem.

I enter it, pass to next screen with the content of the code, then once I want to confirm I get :

PUR-GeoRestricted error.

While :

- I am in the good country,

- I even tried with a VPN

Most of error I saw online were just GeoRestricted and cannot even validate the code while I am after this.

Thanks for the help

:)

jerome B1, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

In order to redeem a region locked code, your account region has to match your physical location and you have to be in the region the code is for. If you don't meet those requirements, you won't be able to redeem the code. Using a VPN to bypass region restrictions violates the terms of service and can put you at risk for being banned as well.
  3. MoustacheOui Win User

Assassin's Creed download problem?

I have similiar issue, I redeemed my Black Flag code on website but the game is not in xbox store so I cannot download it.
  4. Big Nem 73 Win User

I don’t know what I need to do to claim my 2 free months of peacock with the gamepass

Hi. I read your comment and it still doesn't help. The Peacock website is asking me to redeem a code from my Xbox Games Pass. I never received a code. I just got the QR code to open the website. So I cannot redeem something that I don't have.
  5. LT Arbiter Win User

Downloadable Content Question

You cannot redeem the code from the Xbox live home (dashboard) to redeem the code you must select redeem code in Madden 13 itself. I believe you can go into the settings and do it, although it gave me the update to redeem the code instantaneously after I
    signed in with my hard drive in the game itself.
  6. TiCompa Win User

FIFA 17 - Game isn't in under "My games"

Hello, I have the same issues as ZxXxJonesxXxZ.

I redeemed the code (part of a fifa 17 / Xbox one S bundle), game does not show up. It is also not in my purchasing history, but I cannot redeem it again.

I downloaded the demo version first, then after I redeemed the code, I also redeemed my EA Access code to play the Early Access (trial) version of Fifa 17.

But the game I bought is nowhere to find...
Thema:

1. I have a code for a XBOX game, but I cannot redeem it totally - Similar Threads - code game cannot

2. I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting an error code Dev error 12502 I cannot play multiplayer game off-line. It will...: After season three download, I cannot play multiplayer off-line. I keep on getting the air I can play. Campaign game off-line. I cannot get this issue resolved. ce617d6b-1b50-4280-895e-816e235cad4b
  3. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  4. I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot sign into Xbox Live on enabled games on PC. I receive error code 0x80070520....: Despite having a Xbox account in good standing, and being able to sign in the app and website, when I launch an Xbox enabled PC game I get code 0x80070520. This impacts both the new Forza...
  5. I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 xbox app pc: I cannot install some of the games the error code ox80073cf3 [img] c725698f-89b7-4651-adea-57caa7703bc1
  6. Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot install gaming services. Code: 0x80070490: I just got a new laptop, and went to download games from the Xbox app. However, the app will not install. I get a message saying that "there was an error. please try again later." It will...
  7. Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games: Error code 0x80070199 - cannot install or update any games. Ive run a repair on both the gaming services and xbox app. Could I have someone help me resolve this please? Thanks...
  8. I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How...: I sent a game as a gift to the wrong email. I cannot get to it and they redeemed code. How do I get it to my account or my money back. I have been denied a refund by xbox and I am still out 87...
  9. PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Cannot Launch any game (Error code: (0x80004005), cannot install any game...: Everything was all ok Friday, I went away for the weekend, came back and now I can't launch any game from the XBox app nor can I install anything from the game pass library. Games through Steam...
  10. Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Red Dead Redemption on Series S (game code): Ordered a digital code for Red Dead (X360 version) from Gamestop, got the code, and tried to redeem it on the website. When I try to do so, I get this message: Check the instructions that came...