I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3

Discus and support I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] 1095de31-dda5-42e5-8dab-f42da9d09e11 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PreachedMilk84, Jan 13, 2017.

1. I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3

I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3 [​IMG]

:)

PreachedMilk84, Jan 13, 2017
  2. Gears of wars 3 Error download

Hello,

I have bought the Gears of Wars 4 game yesterday, and i'm trying to download de Gears of Wars 2 and 3, but i have a problem with the 3. I introduce the code and the system return me constantly the same error. How i could download the game???

Best regards.

Suprashdel360, Jan 13, 2017
  3. Hanbingfrank
    Hanbingfrank Guest
    n'ai pas récu les code de gears de war1/2/3

je n'ai pas récu les code de gears de war1/2/3,Mais j'ai utilisé le code pour acheter gears de war 4 le 11/11/2015

[Translation]

I have not received the gears code war 1/2/3, but I used the code to buy Gears of War 4 on 11/11/2015

Hanbingfrank, Jan 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

I have a code but, I can't download de game,the problem is whit gears of war and gears of war 3

That code is usually the sign of a region issue. Those games are region locked so in order to download them, your account region and your physical location have to match. You also have to be in a region where the games are available.

Smwutches, Jan 14, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there -

Like Smwutches said, that error code generally references a region mismatch. Try running your Xbox Live account through the
    region migration tool to make it match your current physical location then try again.

Keep us posted!

Miss Bijoux, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: