I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

Discus and support I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have just bought a brand new x series and followed the setup on my Xbox app every thing goes well until I have to join my phone with the Xbox for it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by darren longstaff, Oct 28, 2022.

1. I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

I have just bought a brand new x series and followed the setup on my Xbox app every thing goes well until I have to join my phone with the Xbox for it to join my Wi-Fi and I keep getting to try again unable to connect or it’s asking to join a Xbox network also without success

:)

darren longstaff, Oct 28, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup on the app

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Congratulations on your new console, Darren. I have here the steps that will help us setup your console.

First, is there a way for you to connect your console via wired? If not, let's then perform an extended power cycle and reset your network hardware before attempting to setup the console again.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

While waiting for the 5 minutes, kindly restart your phone as well. After all that, try again.

For your reference, we're also following the steps on this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. Jeffrey Mesa Win User

Syncing user data screen disappears when trying to sync

I have an Xbox series X I’ve tried different Wi-Fi connections and I’ve tried deleting my saved data so it’ll sync up again properly. I have also tried soft resetting and hard resetting my console and none of that has worked either so I am now trying reinstalling the game to see if that works
  4. aaron Aaron1 Win User

Why can’t I sign in on my xbox series x ?

None of these options worked, and my Xbox series x does connect to the Wi-Fi, I have a good connection. What’s next ?
  5. calasp aspinall Win User

Xbox series s unplayable due to lagging

If that worked would that prove that the Wi-Fi receiver in the Xbox is at fault ?

As my Xbox series x and Xbox one connect and play perfectly online via the same Wi-Fi
  6. Leah Dykema Win User

Why do I not get Notifications from the iOS Xbox app?

It persists all the time, no matter the network I’m using, whether that’s my home Wi-Fi, my Mobile Data plan, a friend’s Wi-Fi network, family member’s Wi-Fi while visiting, you name it. It’s been doing this as long as I’ve had the app and it’s really getting to my nerves now cuz I’ve missed too many things I wish I’d seen right away.
Thema:

I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup...

1. I have a brand new X series and I can’t get it to join my Wi-Fi I’ve gone through the setup... - Similar Threads - brand series can’t

2. My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox series s Brand new controller keeps Disconnecting then reconnecting and happens...: Xbox controller series s keeps disconnecting and reconnecting and it keeps happening over and over I thought it was my headset dongle so I moved it to the back to avoid any interference but still...
  3. Brand new Xbox series s with no green band

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand new Xbox series s with no green band: Hi, just bought a new Xbox series s, when I unboxed it the console was wrapped in the usual white wrap but no green band (the power your dreams one), is that usual? Or the box has been opened or...
  4. Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series S Controller disconnecting: Bought a brand new Xbox series S and the controller started randomly disconnecting while playing games. I’ve never had this problem with my series X. So I took my spare controller and tried to use...
  5. Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t a brand new disc read on my series X: I just bought Deadpool for the Xbox one. I know others play it on the Series X so I know it should work. I’ve gone through multiple troubleshooting guides. Nothing works. The disc is brand new. I...
  6. Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox Series X extremely snow internet speeds: Just bought a Series X today and I'm experiencing extremely slow download speeds between 30mps and 90 mbps with it staying closer to 30 to 40 most of the time. This is with a wired connection,...
  7. Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Xbox Series X Randomly Powering Off: I just got a brand new Xbox Series X from Microsoft on February 8th, my console has been acting up and at random times shutting off. I tried to confirm it was the outlet and I tested out different...
  8. Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Connect wired in with USB-C to PC with Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2: Brand New Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Unable to Connect to PC The Issue When wired in using the USB-C cable that came with the brand-new controller, the Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 is not...
  9. Brand new Xbox series x not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new Xbox series x not working: My Brand news box series x pops up with a checkered screen that is either black or lime green whenever I try to play overwatch 2 and immediately crashes my game. I’ve restarted the Xbox,...
  10. Brand new elite wireless series

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand new elite wireless series: Brand new elite wireless 2 controller shuts off every 10 seconds, firmware has been updated, have power cycled the controller and the console shuts off with or without the charging cable plugged...