I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

Discus and support I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brian wilcox2, Dec 5, 2023.

1. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

I recently got a new laptop and tried to sign into my account that I have used for years now. Have an active Xbox account on and pay for a monthly subscription for. And I have filled out there form for account recovery like ten times now and everytime they have said that everything I did was incorrect even though I know it’s not. How am I supposed to get my account back when Microsoft no longer has people you can talk to about your issue.

:)

brian wilcox2, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back.

Hi Brian W, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry for this problem you are going through, unfortunately the form is the only option to regain access to your account. I went through a situation similar to yours a couple of months ago and managed to recover the account through the form.

https://account.live.com/acsr

From what I understand and was told at the time, Support cannot help with account recoveries since they are not authorized and the only option is the form. So unfortunately you can't talk to anyone else regarding this topic, but if you want to contact Support to get a little more information, you can do so through the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. ainz94 Win User

Accepting Terms and Conditions

I also can't fill out this form because the email address for this parental account is not mine so all of the information that is needed to be filled out cannot be done, there's nothing i can do to get around this account
  4. Rostom L Win User

My minecraft account just got hacked and they changed the email and password of my account, how do I get it back?

Please instead use that email address as the account you're trying to get back into in filling out the account recovery form.

Try to reset the account password through https://account.live.com/pw
    ***Make sure to sign out any account signed in to https://account.microsoft.com website before starting an account recovery.

If it doesn’t work, try to fill out the account recovery form on https://account.live.com/acsr.
    For more tips about the recovery form, check the link here https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...
  5. LOUIS_LAM_111111111 Win User

My account is lost forever

I do have proofs on my live account and like I said I confirmed with an Xbox representative that my live account was mine unfortunately they still cannot give me access because they don't have the rights apparently. In case you weren't reading the ONLY way
    for me to recover my account is through the form unless Microsoft representatives have been lying to me. I spoke to an Xbox representative they told me to fill out the form, Microsoft help forum told me to fill out the form, Microsoft customer service told
    me to fill out the form. I have already proven that my Xbox live account is mine but apparently it doesn't matter.
  6. HassanB Win User

Problems signing in

Thema:

1. I have a blocked account sign in and filled out the form and cannot get my account back. - Similar Threads - blocked account sign

2. Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blocking Xbox X (0x80a40020) For multiple account creation and deletion for how long is the...: Console serial number 090189223117 cc7b311d-94ae-4693-8739-bf4e1a02fcd5
  3. How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to block someone from using my Xbox account even on cloud gaming: So I recently borrowed a friend my Xbox account so that he can play games on Xbox cloud gaming since he doesn't own one and I play on my console We play on a daily basis and it's been frustrating...
  4. Account still blocked after resetting password

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account still blocked after resetting password: Hello, My account was blocked from too many failed login attempts even though I have not been trying to login. I have reset the password yet it still says it's blocked! How do I access my...
  5. Xbox email for account issues being blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox email for account issues being blocked: Hello so basically my xbox account was under my mothers email because I was a child when it was created however I have attempted to change it to my own email / main email however her email has...
  6. my account blocked for many passwords attempt

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account blocked for many passwords attempt: I used to have 2fa for my *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***@___.___ e618cf79-f610-4057-959c-fa32fb66f3a4
  7. Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended/Blocked Xbox Account: So Back on the first of November I've received an email from Microsoft Support about my xbox account and I was not expecting them into inform me that the old xbox account including all of my games...
  8. account blocked

in XBoX Accessibility
    account blocked: I made an account a long time ago not this account this is another one to use for gaming ( sea of thieves on pc) i dont have the same number or email to verify and i dont know the security...
  9. How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i cancel my xbox live when i cant sign in because you blocked my account even though...: There is no way i can speak to somebody as you need me to sign in, which i cant because event though i have the correct password you blocked my account, i cant access the email to get the...
  10. Account sign-in block

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account sign-in block: Hi guys, so a week ago I was trying to sign into my account and I forgot my password. So I tried to reset it and afterwards it said that my account sign-in is blocked and I can't play Minecraft...